United States Quizzes
Some of the hottest quizzes on GoToQuiz are United States quizzes. States are listed alphabetically, and we've got all 50 states represented! Think you can do a better job representing your own state than past quiz creators? Go for it!
- Dependent Areas
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- US History
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
Our United States Quizzes
- How well do you know the U.S. states and capitals?[by: Hiccstrid, rated: rated: 4.13/5, published: Apr 11, 2019]
If you were educated in the United States, you probably had to memorize the states and capitals at some point. It's something that teachers like to do to…
- What American accent do you have?[by: Xavier Kun, rated: rated: 4/5, published: Oct 29, 2006]
To most Americans, an accent is something that only other people have, those other people usually being in New York, Boston, and the South. And of those…
- Do You Know Your State Capitals?[by: amazon, rated: rated: 4.14/5, published: Dec 20, 2006]
Is it easy, or is it hard? The only way you'll ever know is by taking a minute and giving it a go! Remember that we are looking for the current capital of…
- What State Should you Live in[by: wizzyy, rated: rated: 4.02/5, published: Jan 8, 2020]
Determines the state that's right for you, with questions about what type of lifestyle you want to live.
- What American accent do you really have?[by: Xavier Kun, rated: rated: 3.75/5, published: Jan 24, 2007]
Alright, since the last quiz, which is the most popular thing on the internet right now, was giving out a ridiculous amount of wrong answers, I made a much…
- Naturalization Quiz[by: Will McKay, rated: rated: 3.55/5, published: Nov 30, 2006]
There are many people living in the United States, but only a few are American Citizens. American Citizens should know most of the answers to the quiz and the…
- Which Founding Father are you?[by: Hamilton, rated: rated: 3.55/5, published: Apr 26, 2010]
I am sure you US citizens know all about the Founding Fathers of your country. What's that? You don't? Whoops. Well, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy…
- What American region do you live in?[by: Daniel, rated: rated: 3.31/5, published: Jan 22, 2011]
America is thousands of miles wide with 50 states and 6 regions. Stretching across big cities and open fields. Populating over 300 million people. Each in…
- Are You All-American?[by: Kirsteen111, rated: rated: 3.11/5, published: May 2, 2010]
Are you All american? Do you even live there? Well, wether you do or not, try the quiz to see how much you know about the red, white and blue. See how all…
- What US city should you live in?[by: grant, rated: rated: 3/5, published: Jun 11, 2009]
okay, please be happy with the city your gonna live in. they were mostly all huge cities so sorry if you wanted a small town. i made as many choices as i…
- Are you a smart or stupid American?[by: Tabitha, rated: rated: 2.69/5, published: Dec 19, 2006]
A vast amount of American's dont know about any of their history. They dont remember simple math. They dont even know what the words they speak everyday…
- how American are you?[by: erica, rated: rated: 2.58/5, published: Aug 14, 2006]
there are many people that think they know everything about the United States Of America. what is an american? find out for yourself only 12 questoins.!
- Are you a true New Englander?[by: NH girl, rated: rated: 2.56/5, published: Oct 31, 2009]
Can you brave Nor'easters and black flies? Have you ridden on the "T" or the "Cross Sound Ferry"? See if you have what it takes to be considered a "True New…
- Test your knowledge of the presidents[by: simwrestler, rated: rated: 2.37/5, published: Apr 3, 2007]
This is a citizenship quiz. A grade of C or D means you can stay in the country and be a burger flipper. A grade of B means you can be a low-wage office…
- How Much Do You Know About Interstates?[by: AversPlayz, rated: rated: 1/5, published: Nov 4, 2017]
Interstates Are Freeways That Connect Each Major City In The USA To Each Other. They Go Through Giant, Big, Medium, Small, Tiny, And Minuscule Towns Across…
Find them on our Alabama page.
- How much do you know about Alaska[by: amazon, rated: rated: 2.79/5, published: Apr 4, 2008]
Most people think Alaska is a huge frozen waste land, and that all the people there live in igloos. A select few know that Alaska is the biggest state in the…
- How Arizona Are You?[by: Beck, rated: rated: 2.88/5, published: Jan 1, 2007]
Arizonans are one of a kind, we're some of the few who can live in an area that reaches above 100 degrees. But it takes someone who has lived in the state…
- What City in Arizona Are You?[by: Keith, rated: rated: 2.85/5, published: Jun 14, 2014]
What part of Arizona do you belong in? Are you a city dweller, or should you have been a miner who wanders the desert in search of riches? We have old cities…
- How Ar-kansan are you?[by: amazon, rated: rated: 3.07/5, published: Jul 21, 2006]
There are many people in the world who think they know or think they are an "True Ar-kansan!" What is an "True Ar-kansan?" I'm glad you asked, that's an good…
- How Arkansan are you?[by: Mike Rose, rated: rated: 2.41/5, published: Oct 4, 2007]
Arkansans are truly one of a kind. Three quarters Southern, one part Midwestern, a native can identify what area another native is from by simply listening…
Find them on our California page.
- How Colorado are you?[by: Cinderella, rated: rated: 3.02/5, published: Jun 28, 2006]
Colorado is a state of its own! The people here have been exposed to more things than the average American will probably ever see! And, a lot of the time…
Find them on our Connecticut page.
Find them on our Delaware page.
Dependent Areas Quizzes
- How Puerto Rico are you?[by: Jose, rated: rated: 2.85/5, published: Feb 12, 2007]
There are many people who have heard of Puerto Rico. Many claim to be from there. Being A Puerto Rican Is not just about where you where born it is a way of…
- Virgin Islands History[by: Ms.Oliver, rated: rated: 2.72/5, published: Apr 1, 2007]
Are you a Virgin Islander? This is a Test about the History of the U.S.V.I. It is multiple choice and should be read carefully. Make sure you READ the…
Find them on our Florida page.
- How much of a Georgian are you?[by: Brian, rated: rated: 2.11/5, published: Jan 8, 2007]
Many people "claim" they are from Georgia... let's see if you're a Georgia Peach or a New York Yankee. After taking this quiz you'll be able to know if "you…
- How Atlanta are you?[by: Dave Jensen, rated: rated: 2.89/5, published: Jan 13, 2007]
There are nearly 5 million people living in and around the great American city of Atlanta, Georgia. Some of you might already live here, but find out if you…
- Are you really Georgian?[by: bill, rated: rated: 2.64/5, published: Mar 6, 2007]
Georgia. The Empire State of the South. The Peach State. Are you one of us? Or are you just a Yankee interloper, sippin' on some pop and eatin' a hoagie?
- How well do you know the US Constitution?[by: Ryo Ohki, rated: rated: 3.53/5, published: Jul 14, 2007]
Welcome to the Constitution Quiz! This quiz, unlike others, is not focused on dates or meaningless facts that were often forced on everyone to remember while…
- How well do you know Hawaii?[by: Bella, rated: rated: 3.05/5, published: Jun 12, 2009]
There are many people who know a lot about Hawaii. There are also people who like quizzes such as this. If you know you are one of these, please take this…
- How Hawaiian Are You?[by: dog, rated: rated: 2.72/5, published: Nov 2, 2006]
Are You a Hawaiian? Do you have the knowledge of Hawaii to qualify for that prestigious title? This quiz will allow you to finally find out!
- How Idaho Are You?[by: Jarrod, rated: rated: 3.08/5, published: Jun 2, 2008]
Many people claim to be from one state or another, but can you claim to be from Idaho? Not to many people know that Idaho exists, let alone locate it on a…
- State of Idaho Quiz[by: Susan, rated: rated: 3.13/5, published: Jan 27, 2007]
This quiz is for anyone who knows Idaho, or thinks they know Idaho, and for transplant Idahoans who want to know more about Idaho. Test your skills in the…
Find them on our Illinois page.
- How Hoosier are you?[by: amazon, rated: rated: 3.11/5, published: Dec 28, 2006]
Being a Hoosier is one part good fortune, one part state of mind and one part heritage. Do you live in Indiana, or have you lived in Indiana? If so you share…
- How Topeka Are You?[by: Debra Jean, rated: rated: 3.63/5, published: Dec 14, 2006]
Here is your opportunity to waste more of your time on another silly quiz that offers little reward other than the immediate feedback of a score. Don't…
- Are you from Kansas[by: John, rated: rated: 2.96/5, published: Jan 1, 2008]
Kansas has an important place in the history of the United States. It is also a place of inovation, ground breaking politics, agriculture and aviation.
- How Kansan Are You?[by: amazon, rated: rated: 2.73/5, published: Nov 7, 2013]
Kansas. The State, the powerhouse, the place that outsiders don't understand. Yes, there are ways to know belongs and who doesn't. And the Kansans aren't…
- How Kentucky Are Yall![by: Sean, rated: rated: 3.17/5, published: Sep 5, 2006]
Lots of Kentuckians like to think that they know everything there is to know about being from Kentucky..... Well here's your chance to prove it!!! Let's see…
- How Well Do You Know Kentucky?[by: amazon, rated: rated: 3.07/5, published: Jul 21, 2009]
There are many people who think they know everything about Kentucky. Are you one of those people? I hope so. But the only way to find out is to take this quiz.
- How well do you know Kentucky Basketball[by: Bobby Hisle, rated: rated: 2.99/5, published: Jan 13, 2008]
There are many people out there who claim to be the most true blue fan in the True Blue Nation. I developed this quiz to see how much you really know about…
- How Louisiana Are You[by: Hadley, rated: rated: 3.14/5, published: Nov 28, 2006]
Are YOU a Louisianian? Take the quiz and find out! This quiz will seperate the winners from the wannbes, the cajuns from the coonies. Do you have what it…
- How Louisianian Are You?[by: Gabby, rated: rated: 3.14/5, published: Apr 5, 2007]
Ah, Louisiana. Home of the mighty Mississippi River, The Battle of New Orleans, Mardi Gras, Bayous, and much, much more. This great state is a beautiful swamp…
- How Louisiana are you?[by: Shannon, rated: rated: 2.45/5, published: Nov 17, 2013]
Many people have been to Louisiana, but not everyone is a true Louisianian. There are so many unique things about our wonderful state. A true Louisianian…
Find them on our Maine page.
- How Baltimore Are You?[by: Chris, rated: rated: 3.29/5, published: Dec 1, 2006]
This quiz is to determine how much you fit in in Charm City AKA The City That Reads. OK, so you really don't have to know how to read. Grunting is acceptable.
- How Maryland Are You?[by: Bethany, rated: rated: 3.22/5, published: Jun 27, 2006]
Marylanders are a rare breed. You'd never guess such a distinct identity would crop up in this tiny state, but believe me, hon, Maryland is home to some of…
- How Maryland are you?[by: Matthew, rated: rated: 2.82/5, published: Mar 17, 2007]
Can you find Maryland on a map????? If so, we're off to a good start. Find out how much of Maryland you carry in your blood. It's a good thing to have!!!
Find them on our Massachusetts page.
Find them on our Michigan page.
- US Military Knowledge Quiz[by: Ivaneus, rated: rated: 3/5, published: Feb 6, 2017]
Test yourself against an array of questions ranging from basic military protocol, to inter-service rivalry, history, and more.
- Another How Minnesotan Are You quiz[by: Cassie, rated: rated: 2.72/5, published: Sep 20, 2007]
How Minnesotan are you? Did you grow up in Minnesota, currently live there now, or just enjoy taunting people who elongate their O's? Take this quiz to see…
- How Minnesotan are you?[by: Jenny, rated: rated: 3.21/5, published: Aug 1, 2006]
Minnesota can be a very interesting place! Do you live here? If so, are you a native of Minnesota? Did you grow up in the urbanization of the Twin Cities or…
- Are you Mississippi?[by: Joe Dudley, rated: rated: 3.33/5, published: Aug 30, 2006]
Many Americans cannot find Mississippi on the map. Believe it or not, there are actually people who call Mississippi home. There are also many attractions…
- How Mississipian Are You?[by: DeAndra, rated: rated: 2.84/5, published: Feb 26, 2007]
There are a lot of fake people in the world who say they rep tha Dirtty and who say they know about Mississippi and all that loud talk. There are a lot of…
Find them on our Missouri page.
- How native Montanan are you?[by: amazon, rated: rated: 2.91/5, published: Sep 14, 2007]
Many people have moved to Montana. Many people are moving to Montana. Let's see if we can separate the men from the boys, the women from the girls, the…
- How Montanan are You?[by: bbf, rated: rated: 2.9/5, published: Oct 24, 2008]
Just under a million people live in Montana... and many of these are transplants from Poland to Pasadena, Dallas to Duluth. How much do YOU know about…
- How well do you know Nebraska?[by: El Guero, rated: rated: 3.21/5, published: Jan 22, 2007]
How well do you know Nebraska? This is a great quiz for people who claim to know the ins and outs of the Cornhusker state. There truly is no place like…
- How Husker Are You?[by: Chris W, rated: rated: 2.98/5, published: Feb 24, 2007]
There are many ways to describe a true Nebraska Cornhusker fan. Hard working, dedicated, physical, and sometimes a little crazy are a few ways. Some people…
- How Nevadan are you?[by: Lauren, rated: rated: 2.91/5, published: Jul 21, 2007]
They say you can tell alot about a person based on where they grew up. Do you consider yourself adventurous, outdoorsey and free? If you grew up in Nevada you…
- You know you're from Vegas when...[by: horsie890, rated: rated: 2.33/5, published: Aug 7, 2007]
Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas (the quiz, anyway)! Over two million people live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Maybe you've been there, maybe you haven't. But you might…
New Hampshire Quizzes
- What Do You Know About New Hampshire?[by: Mary Kuntz, rated: rated: 3.3/5, published: Dec 26, 2006]
We enjoyed the other state quizzes but were disappointed that New Hampshire was missing one! We just couldn't allow that omission to stand! So, we put our…
- How New Hampshire Are You?[by: NHgirllala, rated: rated: 2.71/5, published: Dec 18, 2008]
All right. New HAmpshire is cool and amazing. We are a good state with goodnes at the creamy center. Like a delicious homemade icecream bar. We are a…
New Jersey Quizzes
Find them on our New Jersey page.
New Mexico Quizzes
- How New Mexican Are You?[by: David Wilson, rated: rated: 2.64/5, published: Jun 4, 2007]
From food to language... from geography to history... how much do you know about New Mexico? This test, while not exactly comprehensive, ought to show a bit…
New York Quizzes
Find them on our New York page.
North Carolina Quizzes
- Carolina On Your Mind?[by: Kathy, rated: rated: 4.08/5, published: Dec 7, 2006]
Attention! All North Carolinians and all those who have an interest in North Carolina! This quiz is for y'all! How much do you really know about this…
- How Well Do You Know North Carolina?[by: Ashley, rated: rated: 3.05/5, published: May 17, 2007]
There are some people that have visited North Carolina or who know their basketball teams....But when it comes down to it, they are cluelass. Take this quiz…
North Dakota Quizzes
- How Well Do You Know Famous People Of North Dakota?[by: google lover, rated: rated: 3.34/5, published: Jun 22, 2017]
North Dakota seems to be thought of as having no faous people. Take this quiz so you can figure out that there's more here than agriculture and honey,... BUT…
- How North Dakotan are You?[by: AJ, rated: rated: 3.14/5, published: Aug 23, 2007]
North Dakota is often the forgotten state. It really is unfair. Just because it snows most of the year and travel is practically impossible doesn't mean it…
- How Ohio Are You?[by: Katharine, rated: rated: 2.62/5, published: Jan 11, 2007]
Some states are mediocre, and some are just plain boring. But Not OHIO!!! Some of the funnest events happen here in this great state and it's up to you to…
- How Youngstown are you?[by: Renee, rated: rated: 4/5, published: Feb 18, 2007]
You know you've heard of it, you may have family there, and you may not want to admit your love for it but NOW see for real: How Youngstown are you? In a few…
- Are You a True OHIOan?[by: Amanda, rated: rated: 3.33/5, published: Sep 1, 2006]
Ohio is the heart of it all, Please show your love for the buckeye state and try this wonderful quiz made just for you! Ohio is beautiful and normal just like…
- How Oklahoman are You[by: John Gregor, rated: rated: 2.92/5, published: Aug 14, 2006]
Oklahoma is the greatest state in existence. This is true no question. Land of Cowboys and Indians, Astronauts, Musicians, actors, rose rocks, and best of all…
- Oklahoma History[by: Mary, rated: rated: 2.83/5, published: Apr 10, 2007]
Few people really know Oklahoma...this quiz was designed to see if you know Oklahoma History! Just a few questions to find out how much you know about such a…
- Are you Oklahoman?[by: morse, rated: rated: 2.16/5, published: Mar 3, 2007]
This is an Okie-knowledge test, since GoToQuiz needed at least one more. There are no questions about Texas- what does it have to do with Oklahoma, after all?
- How Oregon are you?[by: Colin, rated: rated: 2.9/5, published: Dec 1, 2006]
Oregon is a wonderful, mysterious land far to the west. Coastal tavellers will find it between Washington and California. Oregonians are above average in…
- How Eastern Oregon Are You?[by: Debbie, rated: rated: 2.89/5, published: May 2, 2007]
Do you feel forgotten because you take the Oregon tests and you grew up here or spent time here, but in Eastern Oregon? Well, this test is for a country…
- Are you from Oregon[by: jcollins, rated: rated: 2.19/5, published: Aug 9, 2006]
Ah, Oregon, that wonderful, green, forested, depressingly rainy state. It is NOT Washington's Mexico or California's Canada. It is a world of its own. (Ok,…
Find them on our Pennsylvania page.
Rhode Island Quizzes
- How much do youse know about Rho Dyelun?[by: Rick, rated: rated: 3.58/5, published: Jan 25, 2007]
Ok, If you think that you are a Rhode Islander, or maybe you moved away and want to brush up on your skills, then this is the quiz for you. I generated this…
- Rhode Island Quiz[by: Beth Aronson, rated: rated: 3.46/5, published: Dec 27, 2006]
Ok, so you think you know Lil' Rhody, do you? Here's a chance to find out. This quiz is crafted with love by an RI exile living in Philly. Some of the…
South Carolina Quizzes
Find them on our South Carolina page.
South Dakota Quizzes
- How South Dakotan Are You?[by: Laura, rated: rated: 3.15/5, published: Dec 8, 2007]
Being a South Dakota native, I get upset when I travel and people ask me if I still travel by wagon and get attacked by indian war parties. I can attest that…
- How West River Are You?[by: blkphysh, rated: rated: 2.94/5, published: May 3, 2007]
There has always been a rivalry between West River and East River in South Dakota. For the creator of the quiz, I'm all West River. Born and Raised. There are…
- How Tennessee are you?[by: Andrea, rated: rated: 3.13/5, published: Oct 25, 2006]
So alot of people claim ties to the south, but there are not so many that are able to back up their claims. Admittedly, the south is not what it used to be,…
Find them on our Texas page.
US History Quizzes
Find them on our US History page.
- Are you from Utah?[by: jeffrbenn, rated: rated: 2.92/5, published: Jun 15, 2008]
There are many great states in the nation, but none as great as Utah. After all, what other state has funeral potatoes? Are you lucky enough to call yourself…
- how much utah are you?[by: millville, rated: rated: 2.82/5, published: Aug 16, 2006]
There are few true utahns in this world. and well it is quite compliment to be a true utahn. If you live in the right places its just like heaven, except a…
- How Much Utah is in You?[by: Emily, rated: rated: 2.64/5, published: Feb 27, 2007]
Do you live in Utah? Would you like to know how much of the 'Utah Culture' is in you? Well, you've come to the right place! I created this quiz because I was…
Find them on our Vermont page.
- How Virginian Are You?[by: Lindsay L., rated: rated: 4/5, published: Mar 31, 2020]
Are you true Virginia, born and raised? Or an out-of-stater who likes a challenge? Give it your best try.
- How Richmond Are You?[by: Sara, rated: rated: 2.86/5, published: Jun 19, 2006]
There are many people who are Richmonders. There are also many people who are Richmonders by association. And there are also Richmond, wannabes. Which are…
- How Northern Virginian are you?[by: Lindsey, rated: rated: 2.67/5, published: Feb 14, 2007]
Think you can call yourself Northern Virginian? If you think Northern Virginians are much different from other "Virginians" then this quiz is for you. So go…
- How Virginia are you?[by: ShoK, rated: rated: 2.47/5, published: Nov 28, 2006]
There are a lot of people out here who want to claim Virginia as home. Well, what does it take to be a true Virginian? Gotta throw 2 up, 2 down? How do you…
- How Washington State Are You?[by: Kellsbells, rated: rated: 3.1/5, published: Nov 26, 2006]
Washington state. Yeah, you know, that upper-left coner on any U.S. map. You've heard of it, probably. It is, after all, the only state named after a…
- How Washingtonian are you?[by: Crystal, rated: rated: 2.92/5, published: Aug 18, 2006]
Washington is a great state, and it is not a difficult state to know things about, Let's see how much you know about the state of Washington. The quiz is…
- Are you a Seattle native?[by: Bill Boeing, rated: rated: 2.36/5, published: Jan 6, 2007]
Seattle is a great city but few people were born here. Most likely if you do well on this quiz you are no longer living in Seattle but wish you were. You…
Washington, DC Quizzes
- How DC are you?[by: Poppa, rated: rated: 2.96/5, published: May 27, 2007]
Test your DC knowledge. There will be a few questions dealing with DC history, current events, politics, sports, and other stuff. What does it take to be a…
West Virginia Quizzes
- How West Virginian are you?[by: lisa, rated: rated: 3.45/5, published: Sep 26, 2006]
Welcome to the West Virgina quiz. This is an excellent way to test yourself and see how much you really know about this state. Are you as clever as you really…
- How Wisconsonite are you?[by: Joe, rated: rated: 3.35/5, published: Sep 9, 2006]
Sure, you might know someone who has been to Wisconsin, but how much Wisconsin do you have in you? Do you bleed green and gold? Do you think orange is an…
- How much do you know about Wyoming?[by: A person, rated: rated: 2.95/5, published: Oct 31, 2007]
Wyoming is an underappreciated state in our nation. Not many people know what the state truly is about. This quiz is to enlighten people on the many natural…
- How Well Do You Know Wyoming?[by: Scott, rated: rated: 2.69/5, published: Jun 9, 2007]
With only 500,000 people living in Wyoming, it can't be that hard of a state to figure out right? Well, you could be surprised and the things you didn't know…
- Do you know Wyoming?[by: Guess, rated: rated: 2.67/5, published: Feb 26, 2008]
Do you know all about the fifty states? Do you know the tiny little details about seperate states? Well, this quiz will test your knowledge on one of the…
Have you seen our daily top 40 quizzes?
Thanks for making GoToQuiz your quiz site. Create a quiz for Facebook, your blog, web site, or journal using our simple step-by-step process.