Christianity is the world's largest religion. Believers follow the gospel of Jesus Christ and the text of the Christian Bible. Do you consider yourself an expert on Christianity? Our Christian quizzes will test your knowledge of the Christian faith. Go ahead and explore them all.
Our Christianity Quiz List
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse[by: Smithy, rated: rated: 3.29/5, published: May 1, 2006]
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the Book of Revelation. They will ride during the Apocalypse when the seven seals are opened, resulting…
- Which Christian denomination do you belong to?[by: Rhyfelwyr, rated: rated: 3.11/5, published: Sep 18, 2008]
There are hundreds of denominations within Christianity, each with their own unique views and history. Ever since the early sixteenth century and the…
- How Episcopalian Are You?[by: Religious Joe, rated: rated: 2.86/5, published: Sep 14, 2011]
Episcopalians are an interesting and distinctive bunch. They are very committed to tradition, yet may be theologically liberal. Episcopalian churches are…
- How Lutheran Are You?[by: Rik Eischen, rated: rated: 3.61/5, published: Oct 25, 2006]
You may be Lutheran, but if you aren't, that's no reason for not taking this quiz. I hope you have fun figuring out the answers to see just how Lutheran you…
- What Kind Of Christian Are You?[by: Eric Hossner, rated: rated: 3.57/5, published: Nov 3, 2015]
Where do you fall on a spectrum of liberal vs fundamentalist Christianity? Find out.
- What is Your Spiritual Gift?[by: Caitlin, rated: rated: 3.35/5, published: Dec 12, 2006]
The spiritual gifts covered are hospitality, teaching, serving, leadership, giving, evangelism, encouragement, and administration. Which is yours?
- Christian Theology Quiz[by: trsdrgn, rated: rated: 3.31/5, published: Jun 25, 2009]
In Christian theology there are three main competing systems of doctrine: Calvinism, Arminianism, and Pelagianism. Where do you fit?
- Do You Have Biblical Morals?[by: Jim Pyle, rated: rated: 3.27/5, published: Jan 9, 2009]
It is often said that morality comes from the bible, or that it contains parables about morality that should guide us today. But do you really understand the…
- What Christian Denomination are you?[by: Robert, rated: rated: 3.02/5, published: May 19, 2009]
What is your denomination of Christianity. Are you Catholic, Episcopalian, Methodist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Orthodox, Baptist, or Anabaptist? God Bless
- What kind of Episcopalian are you?[by: John M. Hair, rated: rated: 2.93/5, published: Jan 15, 2007]
There are many Anglican/Episcopalians out there. Ever wonder what kind you are? Anglo-Catholic, High Church, maybe evangelical? Well heres your chance to find…
- How CofE are you?[by: Archbishop Cranmer, rated: rated: 2.91/5, published: Nov 21, 2013]
There is only one Church of England and Mother of the Anglican Communion. It has a statutory responsibility to minister to the whole nation, but its history,…
- How much of a cheesy Christian are you?[by: jonsanders, rated: rated: 2.72/5, published: Nov 17, 2013]
How much of a cheesy Christian are you? There are many and they live, breathe and worship in churches throughout the land. Where would we be without them?
- Which of the 7 Deadly Sins are you?[by: Rhyain Fenton, rated: rated: 2.67/5, published: Jul 13, 2006]
Ever heard of the 7 Deadly Sins? pride, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed and sloth. They can show how much each of these sins are used through you; for…
- In Which Circle of Hell Would You Reside?[by: Doug B, rated: rated: 2.64/5, published: Nov 16, 2006]
This is based on Dante's Inferno - a medieval poem based on the author's journey through Hell. It is a metaphor of course and not to be taken literally. It…
- What Terrace Of Purgatory Do You Need The Most?[by: Mark, rated: rated: 2.6/5, published: Jan 1, 2007]
Those of us who make it to Heaven, have to go through all the terraces of Purgatory before entering. But there is only ONE that we need the most. But what…
- What kind of Christian are you?[by: Tim Wallach, rated: rated: 2.6/5, published: Dec 12, 2006]
There are many Christians in the world, but not so many who know where the belong in the church body. So what is a true Christian any way. A Christ follower,…
- Are you a Casual Christian or a Die-Hard Christer?[by: Reed Braden, rated: rated: 2.58/5, published: Dec 3, 2006]
WARNING: The quiz results are accurate, but they are written by an Atheist. If your dogma (2 Cor. 6:14) prohibits you from fraternizing with such godless…
Bible Trivia Quizzes
Find them on our Bible Trivia page.
Find them on our Catholic page.
- How well do YOU know the Book of Mormon?[by: Kaylun, rated: rated: 3.21/5, published: Nov 6, 2007]
Wherefore, [The Book of Mormon] is an abridgment of the record of the people of Nephi, and also of the Lamanites- Written to the Lamanites, who are a remnant…
- How Much Do You Know About Mormons?[by: Anna Marion, rated: rated: 2.47/5, published: May 24, 2007]
Many Mormons claim to know Church history. And many of us do. Sure, you may know the names of a few important Prophets and places, but are you a true…
Have you seen our daily top 40 quizzes?
Thanks for making GoToQuiz your quiz site. Create a quiz for Facebook, your blog, web site, or journal using our simple step-by-step process.