Member Introduction Thread

• Pinned by The Coldest Sun on Nov 3, '20 4:09pm

Thread Topic: Member Introduction Thread

Chainsaw Novice
    Feel free to format your introduction however you would like, or copy mine. You can also copy and paste your introduction if you had one in the last thread.

Any conversational posts, or oc account introductions will NOT be allowed in this thread. They will be deleted and this can cause your post time to go up, so please refrain from posting anything other than an introduction. This is to keep this thread free from clutter. Thank you for your understanding.

I will be posting mine in a moment.
    mothIncarnate Novice
    Name : Maro, Marrow and Moth.

Pronouns: She/they [ I identify as a Demi-girl]

Alt accounts:
    I have many.

Interests:
    Home stuck
    DanganronPa
    Art
    Fashion
    Music
    Kind of witchcraft?
    Myths
    History
    Animal crossing
    Baking
    + more

Life goals! To become a nursery nurse!

Other: I’m autistic and have adhd.
    I have dyspraxia as well
    I’m scared of bugs,
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    name: Drekkza

pronouns: he/him

alts: i think you could kind of count mcqueen? i didn't create the account and i don't own it but i share it with Axelbeans for moderating reasons.
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    Name: Mirari, Heph, Hep, or Rari.
    Pronouns: She/her or They/them
    Timezone/Location: Central Standard Time

Alt. Accounts?: Oh my god I have so many, but the biggest ones are Dead, Miraritan, LonelyCoward, or any variant of Heph.

Interests: Anime, Role-playing, writing, history, otome games, gardening, and cats.

Life Goals: To live every day without being sad constantly? Lmao. I kinda wanna be a librarian.

Other:
    -I'm autistic, have adhd, and Anxiety disorder. If you ever have questions about autism, I'm here to help you, by the way!
    -I'm generally found in my thread or the stage, and I'm big on doing rps and shipping ocs.
    -I really like vocaloids and everything associated with them.
    -Hetalia is my biggest SpIn right now, with Hazbin Hotel and Obey Me being close seconds.
    -I have a bunch of cats, and I love sharing photos of them when I can.
    anri hyuga Hot Shot
    Name: Anri, Izzy( I kinda only like when my friends call me this so Anri is fine if I don't know you well)

Pronouns: She/her/they/demonic fae

Alt accounts: I dunno I had some along time ago I just don't remember them at all.

Intrests: writing, drawing when my hands don't freak out, reading, rping and I think that's all I'm pretty boring.

Life goals: to die in the next century watching humanity fall to pieces.

Other: I'm...supposedly slightly aggressive? I dunno where anyone gets that from. I'm kinda chill and all around a decent person. Oh also severely depressed and a shut in so I don't go out much aside from work and a few other things.
    therealminime Senior
    Name: therealminime, mini, or Jacob
    Pronouns: He/him
    Sexuality: Straight
    Interests: Movies, and all thing related to, drawing but I’m only subpar, uh idk really

About me: I’m from Ohio, and currently attending a community college, but I’m not 100% sure what I want to do, my main interests are making video and editing videos even though I’m barley even a novice at it, it’s still an interest of mine. I suffer from issues with my stomach and s---, I suffer from depression and I have a lack of confidence in myself which sucks, but it’s hard to work on. My low self esteem mainly stems from my appearance. I’ve never dated anyone either because of my low self esteem. It was made worse by someone in 6th who really put me down, and although it was 8 years ago and I haven’t seen that person since I’ve graduated, those words still kinda stick with me and still really hurt.

I’m always open to talking to new people and making new friends though, so if anyone ever wants to talk or anything, look for me if I’m on :)
    DaughterOfApollo Hot Shot
    Name: Megan or Meg. Some people call me DOA or Apollo, which I'm cool with either.

Pronouns: she/her

Location: Currently in the panhandle of Florida, but I never stay in one place for too long.

Interests: Writing and traveling mostly

Other: I've lived in a bunch of different states (mostly grew up in Ohio) and traveling is something that I've always loved. I'm also currently writing a story, and I hope to have the first draft done by the end of August (I have 52 pages so far and I want to get to at least 200). I also have my bachelor's degree in English, and am planning on moving to another country either by the end of this year or beginning of next (depending on the COVID situation)

But yeah, I basically just want to travel and see the world as much as I can throughout my life and then grow old living in the woods with a bunch of dogs.
    Name: Seth
    Pronouns: He/Him/His only please

Interests: video games, books, art, most other things that exist tbh

About Me:
    I like most things. I'm the kind of person who likes to research and get into niche interests, so if you have an obscure hobby there are chances I've heard of it and perhaps even dabbled in it. I'm not so good at socializing, but it's always a treat when people talk to me so please don't be shy! I am also a moderator so feel free to contact me about any help you may require. 🤗

Life Goals: I'm currently in university to become a paralegal. I'm also not opposed to becoming an attorney one day, provided I'm able to afford it. 😅

Social Media

Discord: Socko Mode#6663
    Hippie Goat Newbie
    Name: Rick
    Pronouns: him/his/he

Intro:

I’m ChameleonLeap’s good friend and I like to steal her phone. Half the time you think she’s talking it’s really me.

Jk. I’ll tell you when it’s me
    Br0wnieBunny Expert
    Name: Madi, but anything related to my username works too
    Pronouns: I'll accept she/her or they/them.
    Timezone/Location: EST

Alt. Accounts?: Nope, just this account.
    Interests: Anything art related (painting, drawing, photography, etc.), space, animals, spicy foods.

Life Goals: Get a bachelor's degree in studio art and open my own photography business.

Other:

- I have this terrible habit of starting a conversation with people but disappearing, I swear it's never personal, I usually just fall asleep or get distracted
    - I work in fast food and have for a while. My mom was a manager at a fast food restaurant for over twenty years. Ask me for stories.
    - I've got four pretty decent sized tattoos and am working on getting my fifth (also my biggest one yet - going from the rib to the mid-thigh). I love tattoos, I think they're art, and plan on getting covered in them.
    - Recent high school grad whoop whoop

Other Social Media:
    Snapchat: religiouslygay
    Discord: madi#1852
    Instagram: kc.madison
    nurse Novice
    Name: Ava Eden (you can call me Ava, Eden, or Ava Eden!)
    Interests: art, anime, manga, sanrio, makeup, fashion
    Life goals: I want to become a nurse or cosmetologist! :)
    Other: I’m very friendly, so I’m always welcome to new friends
    Facts:
    * I like Japanese street fashion
    * I loooove candy, I’m a sugarholic
    * I collect Sanrio merchandise
    * I live in America
    Yoi Morgan Advanced
    Name: Maira Morgan

Alt. Accounts?: _Yoi_Chan_
    Interests: Art, writing, space, animals, spicy foods, Anime, Kdramas, softball, volleyball, and basketball

Life Goals: Play college softball

Other Social Media:
    Instagram: M.Morgan.4
    Wattpad: _Anime_Qalaxy_

If you wanna know anything else about me just come chill in my thread
    Dulcinea Experienced
    Name: Dulcinea
    Interests: reading, writing, movies (Sooo many but main favorites: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Httyd, Annie (2014), Zootopia, and most Disney/Pixar movies. Also I have recently become obsessed with the Alvinnn and the chipmunks series and I don't care if it's a kids' show ;D ) I also like hiking, biking, and basically anything outside. I love the idea of playing instruments and have started many but learned few. I also love singing but it's hard for me because my throat gets very sore and strained if I sing too often. :(
    Some other things I'm interested in are: any sort of craft (particularly involving beading, polymer clay, sewing, and paper) "baking" (as in making something yummy— usually from a box :P) sword and light saber fighting with my brothers, drawing (more like doodling but I have been recently trying to expand my skill) and watching YouTube videos.

Life Goals: to make a difference in other people's lives, to be more confident (I am a very shy and reserved person) to find a balance between strong and sweet...and to learn some form of martial arts.

Some other facts about me:
    -I have LOTS of younger brothers (two of them are now taller than me...although that's not saying much :P)
    -I have two cats and love them so much!! (But I like dogs too)
    -I have lots of health problems and have been to the hospital many times.
    -I believe that God loves us and that he sent his son Jesus to pay the penalty for our sins and that whoever believes in him will go to heaven.
    -Purple and blue are my favorite colors but I love them all!!
    -I have a pretty good imagination
    -I am a good listener and I would love to have a conversation with you about pretty much anything

P.s. So nice to meet you all :)
    FloorGang Newbie
    Name: Robert
    Nicknames: Rob, Pongo, Jetlag
    Accounts: Zero
    Interests: Anime, food critic, drawing stick people, putting my sims lives at risk all the time, playlist coming soon on her aka Spotify if you have it.
    Other: More answers if you ask me on my threads!!!Cheers!!!
    Name: Anna

Timezone/Location: Pacific I think is what it's called, but whatever, I live in Washington.

Alt. Accounts?: I've made a few, but I don't really use them.

Hobbies: Acting, singing, guitar, reading, crocheting, doing things on my youtube channel(s)

Life Goals: Tbh I really wanna be famous because if I'm famous I know I can make a huge difference in the world. I'll actually have a voice in the world, and I want to be able to inspire people.

Other: Uhhhh how about my fandoms:
    - ima potterhead :)
    - I LOVE the Hunger Games
    - THE FLASH IS THE BEST SHOW EVERRRRR I AM DYING FOR SEASON 7 TO COME OUT AAAHHH

Oh also I have ADHD, anxiety and depression. So if you ever want to talk to me about any of that you can.

~ my favorite color is blue
    ~ my favorite food is pizza
    ~ my favorite desert is probably perfectly baked chocolate chip cookies, and they have to be PERFECT, other wise I'll take up some ice cream :)
    ~ I have a major sweet tooth lol
    ~ why am I just putting up random facts about myself?
    ~ Okay I guess I'll be done.

Social Media:
    Instagram: @anna_banana_394
    Youtube: chloethecookie is a channel I made to make fun "imagine your crush" stories.
    Gracefully Anna is a channel I just recently made that I'm hoping to grow even more. That one will actually have me in it lol.
    The next ones aren't necessarily social media but whatever
    Wattpad: kitkat_is_kool
    Starmaker (an app where you sing stuff lol): annabanana394

Is that all? I hope it is.