Mental Health Quizzes
This is our collection of quizzes on mental health concerns. Mental health is a broad topic, and over time new quizzes will be categorized in various sub-categories, such as Anxiety and Mood. Have a look around. Note that no quiz here can provide a real diagnosis. Visit your medical provider to discuss any concerns you have.
Our Mental Health Quizzes
- What mental disorder do you have?[by: Hannah, rated: rated: 3.26/5, published: Jun 6, 2006]
Mental disorders are extremely common in the world today. In fact, most people who have one may not even know it. Some even try to cover it up. It is…
- Mental Health Screening[by: Frostire, rated: rated: 4.19/5, published: Feb 9, 2019]
There is quite a bit of stigma when it comes to mental health. Many people who are experiencing distress from their symptoms hesitate to visit a professional…
- Where is your happy place?[by: annafrozen12, rated: rated: 3.82/5, published: Oct 23, 2016]
Your happy place is somewhere you can go in your mind to make you feel relaxed in stressful situations. It can make you feel better by reminding you about the…
- What Mental Disorder Could You Have?[by: Maddy, rated: rated: 3.63/5, published: Apr 26, 2014]
Mental disorders affect nearly 12 percent of the world's population. That is about 450 million people. Take this quiz to see if you are showing signs of a…
ADD and ADHD Quizzes
- Do you have ADHD?[by: Alesia, rated: rated: 4.19/5, published: Jun 13, 2018]
A 14 question quiz that checks your behaviors against ADHD symptoms.
- Test Your ADHD IQ[by: Susan McLeod, rated: rated: 2.78/5, published: May 13, 2010]
ADHD affects millions of children, families and classrooms, yet most people do not understand what it is, why there is so much of it, or the many natural…
Find them on our Anxiety page.
- Are You Emotionally Literate?[by: Steve, rated: rated: 3.45/5, published: Dec 6, 2006]
Can you confront your emotions honestly and use them constructively? Get graded on your emotional literacy.
- What emotion are you feeling right now?[by: Jessica, rated: rated: 3.16/5, published: Mar 6, 2013]
Based on your answers, this quiz will predict your current emotional state.
- How GERMAPHOBIC are you?[by: Q, rated: rated: 3.61/5, published: Apr 28, 2007]
We all like to keep clean, for the most part. But, there are some who go overboard...these cleanliness ninjas are known commonly as: GERMAPHOBES. You can find…
- Are You a Hypochondriac?[by: Kirsty, rated: rated: 3.21/5, published: Sep 7, 2006]
There are many people in this world who seem like a hypochondriac, but few true hypochondriacs. What is a Hypochondriac? Check the dictionary, take this…
Intellectual Disability Quizzes
- CHAT Test for Autism[by: Janet Bowser, rated: rated: 2.71/5, published: Dec 10, 2006]
The CHAT (Checklist for Autism in Toddlers) test is given to children ages 18 months to 24 years. It is a quick five minute test that can show a care giver or…
- How Autistic Are You?[by: Josh, rated: rated: 2.69/5, published: Jun 9, 2009]
About one in 150 children in the United States are diagnosed with Autism. It is more common in boys than in girls. Many autistics are unable to speak…
- Do you have major depressive disorder?[by: Quicksilver VIII, rated: rated: 4/5, published: Jul 19, 2018]
Major depressive disorder is a common mental illness that affects millions of people each year. It is also one of the most debilitating mental illnesses, and…
- What Type of Depressed Are You?[by: LOL99, rated: rated: 4/5, published: Aug 21, 2014]
Depression is often called the common cold of mental illness. This quiz cannot be used to accurately diagnose a mental disorder, however symptoms *are* based…
- How Suicidical Are You?[by: Karolien, rated: rated: 3.41/5, published: Jul 16, 2006]
Lots of people say: i want to die ore my life sucks! but.. do they mean it ( you better find out, cause when they mean it you gotta help them with feeling…
Have you seen our daily top 40 quizzes?
Thanks for making GoToQuiz your quiz site. Create a quiz for Facebook, your blog, web site, or journal using our simple step-by-step process.