How White Are You Quiz | Comments

Below are comments submitted by GoToQuiz.com users for the quiz How White Are You Quiz.

Post a comment:
Does not allow HTML or UBB code. 2,000 character limit.
Sorted by: TOP | new
  • I got 40 white and I actually am white

    parisfrance
    1
  • i don't really wanna be white i know shocking right?!

    I wanna be ASIAN

    Regular_Catz
    1
  • Haha i got 17% and im Mexican.xD P.S None of my family is illegal!Lol

    CaLiFoRnIa
    1
  • 1.Say your name 20x. 2.Say you moms name 10x. 3.Say your crushes name 5x. 4.Say your dads name one time. then count to 10,phaste this on 30 other quizes,And then your crush will kiss you on the nearst possible friday is you don`t then everyday will be the worst day of your life counted on that it is!BBBBBOOOOOOPPPP

    Amywhite
    1
  • I am quarter white one percent higher than 25 (26% white) and Im half black

    Tanim
    1
    • My family is from asia

      Tanim
      1
  • I got 40% white, yet Im actually pretty pale-ish. -_-

    19NoirAntihero
    1
  • It said 22% but I'm actually 25% lol. Close enough

    Alygirl9000
    1
  • White doesnt mean the color of ur skin literally, it means stereotypical behaviors. I am 47%

    raybear13
    1
  • 59% white? What's the other 41%, martian?

    Melifileth
    1
  • 43 percent hahaha

    kay1238
    1
  • I am white, but I got 20%. Probably because I'm not upper middle class or somethin'.

    ThatTeenageAlien
    1
  • funny 29%, I am the most pale person ever Lol, but if it means stereotypically....

    NightSpear
    1
  • got 38% white probably cause i'm too chill for the stereotype.

    One Of A Kind
    1
  • Seems I'm more black than white. 38% black on another quiz, and 31% white on this quiz. well I'm neither. lol.

    test55465
    1
  • heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy i have 52% white but i think my colour is big white with red chicks so i m not ageery from my result i think i m big white and my name is hoor and i m from sudia and i made imformation about love this is a quiz and so take this quiz it is all about loves in this quiz u get all information about love and yours lover so please take yhis quiz if u know about love

    amazing_angle
    1
  • Y the hell does this even matter?

    Mega_crazy
    1
  • I got 38% white. Gosh my legs are so pale they blind my sister.

    wolvesrule65318
    1
  • I'm 38% white. Wow, my skin's not to colorful, though.... hm, weird.

    ICEE CHILL
    1
  • I got 22% white lol.. I'm irish/scottish. It don't get more white. A lot of people do tell me I'm black though. -_-

    SpencerUtica
    1
  • 50! Thats about accurate- not in color, but in mindset!

    DragonKitty
    1
  • Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. It says Im 48%.
    StUpId

    Hitler Sucks
    1
  • This quiz is quite racist i mean if a persong gwts 0 percen t white or something

    Lol8Lol
    1
  • Hmmm....36% Somethings Not Right Here.....Im All White.

    Kiersten 1D
    1
  • 57% and I'm mexican. I guess my stepdad is white and my mom is mexican . Accurate I guess.:)

    fatii96
    1
  • haha 21% white, and i'm irish/polish.... xD i like the quiz. makes me laugh cause i always say i'm just that white xD

    itsmy cheesecake
    1

Thank you for your interest in GoToQuiz.com!

Don't leave without browsing the quiz categories. Find your state's quiz, or maybe your country.