How White Are You Quiz | Comments

Below are comments submitted by GoToQuiz.com users for the quiz How White Are You Quiz -- comments appear in reverse chronological order, newest on top.

Post a Comment

  • carri04, why the fckk did you takee this quiz then, dumbfckk?!?!?!?!

    chartay Apr 1 '10, 3:40PM
  • Haha i got 17% and im Mexican.xD P.S None of my family is illegal!Lol

    CaLiFoRnIa Mar 30 '10, 3:20AM
  • 12% white lolol n am 100% scottish white lolol it says ihave nothing in common with stereotypical white people

    mw bs ls 2010 Mar 1 '10, 9:28AM
  • 43% white but I'm all asian lol

    Carri04 Feb 23 '10, 6:49PM
  • haha 21% white, and i'm irish/polish.... xD i like the quiz. makes me laugh cause i always say i'm just that white xD

    itsmy cheesecake Feb 18 '10, 4:15PM
  • tyler tyler tyler tyler tyler tyler tyler tyler tyler tyler sandi sandi sandi sandi sandi hannah hannah hannah

    dragoon25 Feb 17 '10, 5:20PM
  • Lol 57%!!!!!! ya no wats funny? My friend took this quiz and she got 62%! and she's black!!!

    Woohoo7 Feb 13 '10, 9:08PM
  • You are 33% white!

    You have just a little whiteness in you. Basically you don't fit the white stereotype, except on a few issues. There's a good chance you're not white at all!

    I am white though... guess I don't fit the white stereotype.

    TheKisschasyFan Feb 4 '10, 11:26PM
  • 31% well duh.
    im straight ghetto black.

    Aero87Girly Dec 25 '09, 5:04PM
  • omg, 40% i dont know if theres anyone in the world whiter than me XD lol

    rawry Dec 25 '09, 11:47AM
  • HAHA funny quiz. I got 40% white and in real I am 100% asian. LOLz.

    yhoang11 Dec 10 '09, 10:55PM
  • haha 14 percent b----es! RICAN FOR LIFE

    FOXYHOE Dec 2 '09, 4:12PM
  • 22% white..? I'm the whitest girl I know....

    TrixiesMama Oct 9 '09, 7:00PM
  • S,hit son, im white skinned and it said i was 19% white. yea im thug as s,hit suck on my ballzack

    jarek kunz Sep 14 '09, 2:52PM
  • 43% white XD

    Zenoe Aug 31 '09, 1:59PM
  • 28% white... LOL cute quiz

    c00ki3xm0n5t3r Jul 16 '09, 7:00PM
  • it said i am 45% white

    xx_love_xx Jul 7 '09, 2:41AM
  • i was 53percent white and im white n real life but i kan b real ghetto

    josie42297 Jul 1 '09, 1:56PM
  • 50% that cant be right =P hehe!

    ashza09 May 5 '09, 11:10PM
  • 34%. im not actually white. hahahahaha, this quiz rocked

    bubblz Apr 26 '09, 12:21PM
  • it says i'm only 19% white but i'm white in real life
    >:\

    Muirgen Apr 22 '09, 7:25PM
  • 59% white? What's the other 41%, martian?

    Melifileth Apr 18 '09, 12:19PM

Log In or Get an Account to comment!

Thank you for your interest in GoToQuiz.com!

Don't leave without browsing the quiz categories. Find your state's quiz, or maybe your country.