How White Are You Quiz | Comments

Below are comments submitted by GoToQuiz.com users for the quiz How White Are You Quiz

Post a comment:
Does not allow HTML or UBB code. 2,000 character limit.
Sorted by: TOP | new
  • I got 33% white and i am completely white! So stereotypical!

    abbie c
    1
  • 64%. That's pretty accurate.

    Kepler
    1
  • 28% white. I'm very different from everyone, just do the same thing everyday.

    NitroSpeed
    1
  • 38% and I'm white. Surprised there were no Starbucks questions XD

    Whiplash
    1
  • "Not that white" lol.

    I'm one of the whitest people you will ever see, appearance wise.

    BStreet
    1
  • You are 71% white!

    Dude! You are pretty white. You fit in with many of the white stereotypes. There's no way you aren't white, I am sure of it! Well you didn't ace the score, so there are some people out there even whiter than you, believe it or not!

    DUDE! Im half asian!

    ShUdduP
    0
  • You are 71% white!

    Dude! You are pretty white. You fit in with many of the white stereotypes. There's no way you aren't white, I am sure of it! Well you didn't ace the score, so there are some people out there even whiter than you, believe it or not!

    DUDE! Im half asian!

    ShUdduP
    0
  • 55% white! Well I actually AM white but I guess I don't fit all the stereotypes. I do go to Whole Foods and Trader Joes though.

    JRobert
    1
  • You are 28% white!

    You have just a little whiteness in you. Basically you don't fit the white stereotype, except on a few issues. There's a good chance you're not white at all!

    HEY THAT IS SO UNCOOL IM WHITE WELL IM HALF ASIAN TOO BUT WHATEVA ANYWAY IM STILL WHITE I MEAN I DONT REALLY CARE BUT STILL...

    hip hop
    0
  • I think Im whiter than 71%
    ( I am Caucasian )

    RayRay17
    1
  • I'm not that white.

    That's not what my white friends say dear old test. They say I'm whiter than them .___. And theyre pretty white.

    AzquezxCreator
    1
  • Got 40%......this quiz should have been titled "How poor are you" because that is what determined the results.

    Quasar
    1
  • 59% LOL hahaha so close i M 50% white and the other half is mexican but a lot of people think I M 100% white well this is true in a way i was born in America so I M half white but all of my family is MEXICAN

    GO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    but other people that aren't mexican R cool 2
    so no offense

    crazychic
    1
  • 28 percent white is stupid im more of 19 percent wish i was more latina than a cracka i hate being accused of sound proud to be a brownie

    secretuser97
    1
  • What? I may not be white at all? I look in the mirror my face is ghostly white. I am only about 17 white!? Really?

    IvystarGecko
    1
  • I got 40 white and I actually am white

    parisfrance
    1
  • i don't really wanna be white i know shocking right?!

    I wanna be ASIAN

    Regular_Catz
    1
  • Haha i got 17% and im Mexican.xD P.S None of my family is illegal!Lol

    CaLiFoRnIa
    1
  • 1.Say your name 20x. 2.Say you moms name 10x. 3.Say your crushes name 5x. 4.Say your dads name one time. then count to 10,phaste this on 30 other quizes,And then your crush will kiss you on the nearst possible friday is you don`t then everyday will be the worst day of your life counted on that it is!BBBBBOOOOOOPPPP

    Amywhite
    1
  • I got 40% white, yet Im actually pretty pale-ish. -_-

    19NoirAntihero
    1
  • It said 22% but I'm actually 25% lol. Close enough

    Alygirl9000
    1
  • White doesnt mean the color of ur skin literally, it means stereotypical behaviors. I am 47%

    raybear13
    1
  • 59% white? What's the other 41%, martian?

    Melifileth
    1
  • I am white, but I got 20%. Probably because I'm not upper middle class or somethin'.

    ThatTeenageAlien
    1
  • funny 29%, I am the most pale person ever Lol, but if it means stereotypically....

    NightSpear
    1

Thank you for your interest in GoToQuiz.com!

Don't leave without browsing the quiz categories. Find your state's quiz, or maybe your country.