esmie's thread <3

Thread Topic: esmie's thread <3

Faceless Knight Advanced
    Esmie I really hope you're ok
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    Talk to a doctor about it as soon as you can. Just please, don't hang yourself.
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    why do people suddenly care
    i’ve been drowning for so long
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    Iv personally been a little too self absorbed lately. I haven't been paying attention to other people as much as I should have been. But I want you to know that I do care and really do hope you're ok.
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    i’m going to go
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    Just please don't hurt yourself.
    I'm sorry, I should have noticed sooner. I've haven't been very observant, but we DO care. Please don't go.
    Emy, don't do it. Please.
    Acrimony Advanced
    Even through silence, people can still have your back.
    I hope you dont plan on doing anything, please reconsider. I'm here if you ever need somebody to listen. I care for you, even if I'm not always around to post and check in on you. I hope you're okay rn
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Bunny,Listen to me and every word that I'm going to say. You are an angel with way more kindness than some a--holes,that want to make you fall down. You have something that those b------s don't have and that is true friends that are willing to take off from their lives to make sure you stay happy and never have a dark cloud over you.

Those people have not used their pea sized brains to see your kind heart and personally,I say f--- them. And as your guardian,I'm gonna make sure you don't fall down.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Oh my goodness, emsie, are you okay? Please don't hurt yourself.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Dont do it
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    i don’t know what to do. something is wrong. i’m not okay and i don’t know what i’m thinking or doing and it feels so awful
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    If possible please talk to a therapist. I know not everyone's situations allow for that so if it's not a possibility please feel free to talk to us about anything
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    i love you guys. i’m just so drained.. i don’t think i can do it anymore.