I get so into character when I play video games XD

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:17pm

Thread Topic: I get so into character when I play video games XD

6 6 sick Senior
    Like,I'm f---ing screaming and making sound affects while I'm playing XD like not out of fear,just for the hell of it,along with dumb comments hehe.Oh gawd,its just like lol wtf,hehe.I'm a dork sometimes :P
    kwright Experienced
    I do that allot...
    harpusrox7 Advanced
    I do that sometimes. Usually I'll just say weird things about the game when I'm playing it xD
    firegirl88 Novice
    I do that to. And it's awkward when I'm in skype with people and I think they're gone but they can hear me..-__-
    Anastasia Hot Shot
    Same here. xD Lots of commentary. I actually like when people do that, the main reason I watch this one kid on youtube do let's plays. :3
    skatterbrain Junior
    haha i wanna wach y'all play video games..
    oh and i agree with ana and have done that..:)
    barberbob2 Advanced
    I play so quietly, that people sometimes ask if my mic unplugged.
    OZZYIOMMI Senior
    I love getting into character. XD gets frustration out. I do it a ton.
  • icinoddness Novice
    Oh yeah I totally do that. I'll scream out the weirdest stuff just cause I can. Like I'll rip off your head and put it on backwords or stuff like that. Its really bad when I'm playing Zelda.
    Anastasia Hot Shot
    I get all sad when I kill Link. xD
    @barberbob-that happened to me once.
    I didn't realize I did that (because I was so into the game) Until my sister recorded me :P I say sooo many weird things (X
    coolme3 Advanced
    I always do that XD
    Kitsune Experienced
    xD same
  • irishlass17 Newbie
    i do this too lol i cuss at my pokemon when they die and i'm gonig against a gym leader. and at link when i'm playing zelda and he doesn't do what i want

This thread is locked. You may not post.