The Worst Roleplay in Existence

  • Locked due to inactivity on Aug 8, '20 3:54am

Thread Topic: The Worst Roleplay in Existence

  • avatar
    Paige_ Senior
    Chlora took out her trusty mirror. She tried to use it to see if it might catch something in either direction that she may have not noticed. She noticed the north had more shade. "I would prefer to go south, but I won't be upset if we decide to go north." She chimed.
  • Lydia thought for a moment. It seemed many were voting for the South. Also, the more friendly-looking creatures had voted for the South. It wasn't much of a choice.

    "Let's go South," she said, turning to peer down the path. "It looks safer."
  • avatar
    katqueen45 Senior
    "It doesn't matter either way as long as we reach a town or something eventually," Moonyoung says as she chews on a chicken leg, getting stuff all over her face but not really caring about etiquette. She tosses Phoenix one too.

    Kaiqen counts on her fingers the votes for north and south, and south has the majority. "Sorry northerners, maybe we'll visit them another day," Kaiqen says as she looks in the south direction.

    Unnamed begins running north.
    "Wait, ah- no!" Kaiqen says, but Unnamed has zoomed right on off. "Can someone go get them..?" Kaiqen looks around at the group with a worried frown.
  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pheonix happily ate the chicken leg with a grin before she blinked when Unnamed ran off. Naifu gave Captain a look before the skeleton sighed and flash-stepped after the unfinished character, grabbing them and then flash-stwppimg back with them in tow.
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    Maraget shivered--the wind coming from the south that Aysa has promised to was chilly, and she was not dressed for the occasion. "Perhaps we should get going," She suggested. "Before it gets too cold and dark."

    Aysa hummed in agreement, turning back to her humanoid Form and sighing with relief. "Finally." She took note of the wind, as well as the fire on her head, and noted her own concerns. "I agree with what's-her-face." Margaret gave her a weird look, but she ignored it. "If the wind gets too bad and blows out the flame, things aren't going to go too well."
  • avatar
    Jack said "I got her." and began running to catch Unnamed. Luckily, he was as fast as Sonic himself so that wouldn't be a problem.

    Freyja said "So should we get going now?"
  • avatar
    Paige_ Senior
    "That would be best. We must get as far as possible before nightfall." Chlora responds to Freyja. Chlora hopes that her father is doing well on his own, but she knows that the people are top priority.
  • Lydia was mildly concerned when the character ran away, but figured it wasn't her problem.

    "Less talking, more moving," she suggested, turning around and starting to walk, looking back to see if the others would follow.
  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
  • avatar
    katqueen45 Senior
    (Soooo sorry for how long I've been gone guys)

    "Nightfall's the least of our concerns, it's already almost sunset. We really don't know how long the trek could take since that Hita-neku left us on our own devices without so much as a map," Kaiqen replies to Chlora with a sigh.

    Unnamed finally comes back, with both Captain and Jack. "Neeeeeiiiiin!" Unnamed says

    Moonyoung ignores the conversation and begins to walk south, and Kaiqen says "Hey wait!" Then she has no choice but to follow the tall pink haired girl. The group is on the move.

    Meanwhile, a little flash of what Hitanaku's doing: Hitanaku ruffles through her things, then finds a map of the dimension she just sent the heroes on. "Hmm, maybe I should've given them this... Oh, well! Too late now," Hitanaku tosses the map into a garbage can.
  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Captain snorted softly at Unnamed and Pheonix shifted into a raven, taking to the air and flying above the group
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    "How long do we think it'll be?" Margaret asked, rubbing her arms. "It's awfully cold."

    Aysa shook her head. "It doesn't matter. I've spent night in the woods before, I think, so we'll be fine." She sped up a bit to walk ahead of the others. Hearing about such important characters disappearing had brought out resentment towards being unfinished that she didn't know she had.
  • avatar
    (Hitanaku: no problem teleporting several characters to another universe they have no knowledge of
    Also Hitanaku: refuses to teleport a map to said characters )

    Freyja followed along even though she was certain they were going the wrong way. Jack said to Margaret "If you're cold I could give you my jacket. I don't really need it, I just where it because it looks cool."
  • avatar
    Paige_ Senior
    Chlora was confused. Was her race the only race here that shuts down after sunset? "My body..." Chlora starts to explain, embarrassed. "It doesn't function that well during the night. My only source of energy is the sun, I do not eat. If the moon isn't at least a half moon, my body will need to rest, or else I'll die." Chlora didn't want to end on such a grim note. "If the moon is at least half full, I should have enough energy to be able to crawl, so that's good!" She laughed nervously.
  • Lydia looked at Chlora with concern.

    "Maybe we should wait, then," she suggested. "It wouldn't be good to have someone pass out while we walk."

This thread is locked. You may not post.