The Worst Roleplay in Existence

  • Locked due to inactivity on Aug 8, '20 3:54am

Thread Topic: The Worst Roleplay in Existence

  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pheonix noticed the way Unnamed reacted to Kaiqen looking at them and growled before the skin around her head shifted to form flaps similar to a frilled dragons as she hissed angrily.

    Captain stared at the shape shifter with a flat look "Ok cut that s--- out right now, we have a job to do" he said sternly, causing Pheonix's head to snap around to look at him in slight surprise while Naifu snickered
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    "So now what do we do?" Margaret asked. "Does anyone remember what universe we're supposed to be in first?"

    "I think it's fantasy or some s---, right?" Aysa asked. Behind her, she heard the not-so-distant snapping of twigs. She jumped, and Ende up on the ground as a fox again. "You got to be kidding me! Here?"
  • avatar
    Jack said "I think it might be. I feel a little fantastical."
  • avatar
    Paige_ Senior
    Chlora chuckled at Jack's comment, and then looked at the creature Asya turned into. She's never seen anything like it before! It was so fluffy and cute Chlora wanted to pick it up and pet it, but she knew that was not an appropriate thing to do.
  • When Lydia arrived, she stared at her surroundings. There seemed to be a great number of characters, all different.

    "Um, hi," she said awkwardly. "I'm looking for some heroes to... save the world? Are you the right people?"

    Angelica smiled her charming smile. "I am a hero, come to save the world. But no need to thank me, it's just my duty!"

    She curtsied gracefully, and Lydia rolled her eyes.
  • avatar
    katqueen45 Senior
    Kaiqen quietly takes a step back from pheonix. "Oh, hello," Kaiqen greets the girls who had just come from the portal. "You weren't with us.. did Hitanaku just send you guys?" Kaiqen asks them.

    "Hey," Moonyoung says to Chlora. She pulls the synthasah to the side, away from the croud. "Wanna go on ahead? These guys can catch up with us later," Moonyoung asks. She didn't like just standing around and talking, Moonyoung had to get moving. The sooner they were done with this mission, the sooner she could go back home.
  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pheonix growled as she looked at the two newcomers "am I alloys to eat those ones at least?" She hissed. Captain sighed before he noticed moonyoung and Chlora, teleporting over to them. "If your planning on separating from the group I'll be coming with. This place is getting a little to crowded for me
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    Margaret was starting to feel more than a little overwhelmed by all the new faces. As she sat down on a rock to think, she noticed the time around her stop. "That's better, I think... But why?" She knew that whenever one froze, there was something important for her to realize. But what could it be? Time unfroze as she noticed the smaller group that had walked away. "What are you doing?"

    Margaret's question had attracted Aysa's attention. "Hey, yeah! What's going on?" She-still in fox form- padded over to them. "Are you trying to leave us behind or something?"
  • avatar
    Jack said "Nice to meet you. We're becoming a real adventuring group, so why don't we get this show on the road?"

    Freyja looked and saw a small group seemed to be walking away. She walked to them with the intent on joining them.
  • avatar
    Paige_ Senior
    "Sure." Chlora smiled. She looked at the others who came over to Moonyoung and her. "Guess we're not the only ones who are ready to get moving." She chuckled, and started to walk further into this environment.
  • Lydia was overwhelmed by so many people. They were all so different.

    "Yeah, she sent me. Here's a note."

    Lydia handed the nose to Kaiqen.

    (Hey, is it okay if I drop Angelica? I'm not very good at doubling.)
  • avatar
    katqueen45 Senior
    (That's fine <3)

    Kaiqen notices the people in the group starting to walk away, and she frowns. "Guys, we should stick together. I wanna get going too but we should atleast familiarize ourselves a bit.. we don't know what to expect, this is an entirely new realm we're in right now," Kaiqen reminds them. She takes the note from Lydia and reads it. "We also have a new member!" Kaiqen says.

    Moonyoung still wants to get moving but she knows Kaiqen is right. "Okay," Moonyoung says in agreement. She sits down onto the grass and begins to dig in her crazy giant bookbag full of food for something to eat. However, she regards the people who had tried to join her on her little runaway mission with a slightly higher esteem.

    "We should probably get going.. though I don't exactly know which way to go." Kaiqen says indecisively. They are on a path in a forest, they could turn in either direction and just begin walking. "Let's take a vote. North or south?"
  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pheonix smelled the food and walked over to moonyoung, sniffing at the bag curiously

    Captain narrowed his eyesockets at Kaiqueen for a moment before he looked downed each if the paths. "I don't sense anything north, so I think we should head south" he said after several seconds
  • avatar
    S_E_ Senior
    Maraget kicked at the dirt. "I've never been the best with decisions. I'm also not very used to being this far outside of a city. I think someone else should take the lead."

    Aysa, again, still a fox, hopped on top of a rock. "I think we should go South. That's the way the wind's coming, nothing will smell us as we approach."
  • avatar
    Freyja looked at the ground, looking for the golden trail that would lead her to her destination. It pointed north so she pointed that way to indicate going there.

    Jack said "I vote for the north. I have a good feeling about it."

This thread is locked. You may not post.