Stardust1 Advanced
    Having fun with college?
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Will there ever be a day where I don’t have an existential crisis

Probably not because I like making stupid choices

Learn from me omg I’m soooo quirky rawr xD

f--- me.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I used to have presentation and public speaking anxiety too but in college your professors don’t give a f--- if you do and will grade you according to your performance

So you better believe I turn on my customer service mode and go on auto pilot whenever I present

Friendly advice to anyone on here

Just practice in front of a mirror your script and then when doing it in front of others just pretend you’re saying it to the mirror
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Omg I didn’t see you there hi

Yeah kind of 🙃 hope your school stuff is going well
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I want sleep
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    There’s a party in the dorm building next to my dorm and I’m lowkey jealous:( Tequila is probably there
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Omg no way
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Me Sees a girl with blonde hair and green eyes with freckles and knows damn well it’s not her

My brain 👁 o 👁 that looks like Lydia
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    It’s because Lydia looks like every basic stoner girl 🙃
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    :( I think I don’t actually have the capacity of loving someone I just like the idea of not being alone
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Just kidding i did love someone but that someone Ended their life when I was in middle school but I think that has been the closest thing I have ever felt that can be described as love even if I was just a kid

I think that’s also why I have commitment issues and jump from relationships like I’m jumping through Lili pads without giving myself me time
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Lmao bro what the duck stop making my life look like it has been hardship after hardship and dramatic as f--- let me name some good stuff that has happened bc I’m not some poor little sad boy from a garbage can and there are people who have had it worse

1- I actually had the fortune of growing up in somewhat middle upper class houses when I was a kid because my dad was part of a law firm. I lost that privilege the day I came out and got thrown to the streets though so I suppose that is my fault. I think that if I would have been normal I would still have a dad/ have him pay the portion of things I still have to pay for school. I wouldn’t need loans and would not be struggling. I’d probably be his pride and joy. Okay but the point is I had a good home and like had food and literally all the toys I wanted.

2-My dad actually did give me a present and that’s my car he said that’s the last thing I’d get from him unless I graduated college so hey at least there’s still a window there

3- I graduated high school and got a really good scholarship out of it which helped me attend the previous university I was at so ayyeee
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Going back to number 1

I think getting thrown out made me realize that the image I had of the real world was soo not it. If I would have continued to be sheltered and getting my dad to pay every single thing I would probably still be the same as I was back then and when I was truly faced with the real world I would not know how to cope
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    That and I’d probably have a C average gpa or like low B average right now because I wouldn’t understand the value of an education.

High school me when I lived with my parents gave zero f---s about school. I had Cs and Bs. The minute I was dropped like a hot potato I realized that I needed to get my head in the game and study because an education is crucial to surviving.

So yeah college me would probably be trash rn.