I am a loser who

Thread Topic: I am a loser who

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    My workplace = not caring if I’m on my phone or not.

If I thought my previous workplace was dead this branch is a literal cemetery. We can wear earbuds and listen to music/ roam online while fixing shelves because there’s usually one family that comes in every hour and a half or so and leaves in 20 minutes

Get you a job at dollar tree

Dollar tree better appreciate me giving them so many genuine compliments they’re literally the best
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    You literally don’t understand.

You think you’re going to get $200k for yourself.

No. You’re going to get 80k. The rest goes to the bank.

Out of that you have to subtract 7% and divide the rest between your debt collectors

Such as

Discover
    Fort
    Village
    Tree
    Fossil
    Trash
    And Wells Fargo

There might be more but I honestly don’t remember because it’s your job to remember your debts.

After you pay everything off you’re going to be left with $40k? If you’re lucky.

With $40k you still wouldn’t be able to set a down payment for another thing because your credit sucks and you have bad payment reputation and bankruptcy

Even if you did miraculously get accepted you would need to have savings (other than your 20% down)

And

You’d have to find a 200k home.

Good luck finding that.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Dude and that’s not to mention your monthly costs and payments.

Let’s face it, even if Aleya, you and me get together and try to come up with that amount

The one with the best credit is Aleya since she’s in the 800s and I’m still in 700s

🙃 but even then

🙃🙃🙃we can’t bro
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    How to get rid of a sore throat and stuffed nose:

Get a bucket and fill it with cold water

Dunk your face in and let the water go into your nose. Don’t inhale though

Let the water move a couple of times

You’re done

Make sure to do this when you’re starting to feel stuffy for best results
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    People who carry around their iPhone without any type of protection case or screen wise should not be trusted
    boss baby Novice
    where i live? Noon around 3pm
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Woah that’s a big time zone difference lol
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    When Nathaniel admits he initially only became friends with you because he thought you were going to kashoot the school

Honestly same. I thought you were going to columbine the school too. You had the hair and everything lmao

Just kidding guys school shootings are not a joke and I genuinely feel sorry and have respect towards anyone who has been in one
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    The idea of just dropping my major and switching over to sign languages sounds very interesting to me especially because you guys get a little certificate and finish a whole career in one semester holy s---
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    If I had known this was a thing I would have signed up for that 😧 maybe I’ll do it during summer
  • Hello! If you don't wanna talk, you can always kick me out, I don't wanna be annoying.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    2,189 dollars for a certificate

THATS SO CHEAP

What I don’t get is additional 7.0 worth of electives are required for certification

What are the electives? Can you Guys add in their costs too?
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Like on the page because you have to keep in mind we have a limitation on credits without councilor approval
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Woah didn’t see you there

Hello you must be new it’s nice to see a new user on the forums
  • Hi yeah I joined three months ago. This is a second acount, my first was CressPotter.

So how are you doing?