CHECK MY PROFILE PLEASE
    boss baby Novice
    my account password is ***9****3
    boss baby Novice
    am i the only one awake in GTQ?
    boss baby Novice
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Why is there a newb in my thread and why do they sound so alarmed are they ok
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    WeLl therE aRe SeVen oF tHem sO lets named them MondaY TuesdAy Wednesday ThursDay Friday Saturday and SundaY

This has to be the brightest f---er In the world

7 children were born how do we hide the fact that they’re not related so they don’t get executed

Oh I know

Name them the days of the week because they’re suuuucchhh common namesπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    That was the most terrifying thing to dream I’m dropping your contact from my list LMAO
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I think it’s terrifying because my ego wouldn’t be able to handle the fact that they did that and im still in square one
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    But to have the audacity to send me proof

Hah
    That’s just having no shame.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Lab work when you have no insurance = 🀑
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    When I said rip my savings I didn’t actually mean for them to rip once I got tests done

That stuff is so much expensive like I get why so many people just don’t go to the doctor and wing s--- out

BECAUSE MEDICAL BILLS make you wish you actually have something so that it makes it worth the thousand dollars you just dropped to get bloodwork and visit your doctor
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    πŸ™ƒ I wish I still had health insurance and hope that if I have something it doesn’t involve expensive medication because I only have $2,500 left and that’s for my everyday expenses for the next few months too
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    You know what I don’t wish I have something because I am my only provider and if something goes wrong I will need to take responsibility and that affects my income and I can’t have that
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I sent the wrong attachment again.