I am a loser who

Thread Topic: I am a loser who

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    there’s also that portion of my younger years where I lived on the other side of the planet but I genuinely have so many anxiety inducing memories and trauma from that continent that I just don’t even acknowledge the fact that I lived there with my family.

So yeah. America has been good on me. It’s just that I’m a dumb hoe who makes bad choices. Im working on becoming a functional adult though
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Ranting on gtq = cheaper than going to a therapist who charges me $150 per hour. Thank you gtq
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Omg my brain is remembering things I don’t want to remember Let’s listen to some music and talk about how my professor likes to call on people who look like they’re not paying attention in his class ajaja so fun

😃i need sleep
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    This would be the moment where I would dip and drive around aimlessly for a while listing to music at a moderate volume but I only have $7.59 left for gas and a half full tank that’s supposed to last me for a week sooo we’re just going to chill and stay in our bed listening to music
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Yikes
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Did I just hear a dog
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Doggo
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Dude whoever has a dog in this building probably has a service one
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Whoever it needs to get it to shut the f--- up because it’s literally not letting anyone on this wing sleep
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Oh s--- what if something happened to their owner

Oh well I’m popping in some music and ignoring the dog as best as I can
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Wait I thought you couldn’t have any dogs? Are service dogs just allowed to be anywhere
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I’m not sleepy anymore. Duck.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Let’s try Asmr and see if that helps bc my ears hurt from playing the previous playlist for the past few nights
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    🥺 my entry has been duplicated
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I turned in my plans before she did what the f---