I am a loser who

Thread Topic: I am a loser who

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    🙃 sorry my signal is terrible where I stay.

Ah, I see. I’m glad you have people who take care of each other that sounds comforting in the middle of everything.

Yikes, never mind then, that’ll be bad.

Yeah, LA is a dream :) I stayed in a motel there while I made my way to Washington. The only downside is that everything there is expensive and money doesn’t last very long. :/ save up!

Okay, I guess. I was a mess last year and did a bunch of stupid s--- and basically just jumped from party to party drinking a lot of alcohol and smoking a lot while having multiple mental breakdowns, but I’m in a new state now to try to get a fresh start. It’s hard living in a new state and money goes by faster than I’m making it. I’m literally contemplating selling drugs to make ends meet.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Are you kidding me

I present all the evidence and my halfway done helper to you and this b---- just shows up empty handed and you all rule to the conclusion that both our projects are void and we have to make new ones

I’m mad. I literally should have stayed asleep if this is the thing i woke up to hear

No punishment for her or anything
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    Hoes mad
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Have you guys checked her portfolio it’s filled with copies of works from other class mates with color and circuit or shape alterations

Literally go dig into project 2/1/19 it’s the same concept as user Jose Vargas who’s profile shows graduates that may

I’m mad
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    Expose her
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    If you’re really going to be cheating your way through college I’m scared to see how clueless you’ll be when you are graduated you really will be clueless as to how to fix a simple issue
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    In college my dad will be my cheat sheet because im planning on getting the same degree
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Edit sorry I didn’t see you there

:( I literally just had s meeting with my professor and their boss and they said they can’t do anything due to lack of evidence/ no actual physical version of the project from her side exists.

I’m planning on gathering a folder of my own with the 4 projects she duplicated and their original. There might be more but only 4 show similarities
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Edit LMAO that’s smart tho bc you’ll have advice ayyee
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    Thsts a rip, but you gotta expose her
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Gotoquiz is a relatively easy to load site even in the weakest of spots

But like

I haven’t been able to load it all day

:( I need better signal
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Can you let me log into my student portal I have 30 minutes left to upload this essay I’m going to dive headfirst into an empty swimming pool if I don’t get this uploaded on time I’m crying
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    f--- it’s a white page based on my messages I’m not the only one melting down
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Okay we’re all just failing in this wing tonight I wish you guys could hear the frustrated screams I’m hearing right now because no one is able to access s--- to turn in any type of assignment or check grades

My s---ty high school with low government funding had better connection than this if I’m paying my soul away to you I expect at least decent internet connection where your site doesn’t crash for 13 hours and has everyone melting down
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    No Erica I already drove to my job and Walmart and the gym and the chow hall and the park

It’s not only a campus signal issue it’s also a site problem