I am a loser who

Thread Topic: I am a loser who

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I was talking to This guy who has class with me today and we got to the topic of dating

You know how I see high school kids as children/ off limits/ non existent?

Apparently a lot of the upperclassmen (24-27) think of that when they see 18/19 year olds on campus.

Not all think of them as babies but like apparently most do

It’s interesting how even in college there are limits

Maybe one day when I’m 24 I’ll look back at 19 year old me Andy think ew you were a child

Dunno found that cool. His name is Travis and he’s majoring in computer science
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Have no idea where Andy came from I mean and lol

So Aleya and her boyfriend are no longer together? Honestly I don’t even know if they were official or if they were just FWB but like she is meeting my man my buddy my naval pal soon so I’m happy :) he’s a good boy.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I have my hopes in him and her actually getting together like let her forget her discount Sid who’s worth $0.01

Go with my boi
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I told Nathaniel about the date and he seems upset Bc he still has feelings for Aleya but has no balls to tell her

Sucks to say this but them two dating would not be a good thing they would mentally self destruct because Aleya is very emotionally exhausting and Nathaniel lacks empathy
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Nathaniel actually roasted me today by saying the following quote

you have mad respect for everybody other than yourself

That s--- hurt more than my parents disowning me fam

Why

Because i understand it’s true

:(
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I’m okay with that though

Moving on I saw the good boy again and my day got 100% better my depression was cured for that instant and my skin got clear

We don’t deserve dogs they’re pure little souls especially that one Bc he’s special
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    If a dog has autism I suppose they are also on a spectrum? I wonder where on the spectrum this doggo is located. He seems to go off into la la land at times but other than that he acts like a good boy

:( I desperately want to adopt him but cant
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Lol u thought
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Someone who is studying dream psychology needs to sit down and have a talk with me about what I dreamed
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I’m sleepy thanks for shopping at dollar tree
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    When she said her boyfriend was 23 my jaw dropped baby girl you’re 17 what are you doing

WHAT IS HE DOING
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    He’s not even cute he’s the Walmart version of micheal cera

This is some weird Scott pilgrim type of s---
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    :( I feel so bad leaving the doggo after playing with them they give me sad eyes

:( I have enough money to buy them I just don’t have a place to have him and he doesn’t qualify to become a service dog due to being on the autism scale

;-; I want them
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    She said 🤰 🤰🤰 🤰
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    How about you stop trying to find broken people and attempt fixing them? Like it didn’t work the first time so it definitely won’t work now