TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    GUYS 1.5k people saw hers and only 103 saw mine I’m screaming
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    🙃🙃🙃this is why you do not post your f---ing projects online

Omg I sound like that peppa pig guy

This is karma for that huh
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    People think my idea is hers I’m like 3 minutes away from crying

Just kidding because unlike her I can actually gather my three brain cells and create a project out of my own will instead of going online and looking under the shared tab and copying everything but changing the colors and volt requirements

I’ll just make a new one even though the dates add up that my project was shared 15 hours into the classroom before hers
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Is this plagiarism 🤔
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    No it’s cheating
    You want to know how I know that her helper is literally the one I have been working on

Because my helper during sketches had the code JG1708191 at the bottom which is = 2 my full name 8/17/19= date of created plans and 1 for 1/1 Bc this is the first generation of it

I am big mad she literally only changed the two front letters
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    This is what happens when you don’t look at your network for days you don’t catch onto things

If I would have logged in to the portal yesterday morning I would have caught them red handed
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    GUYS IT EVEN SAYS 2 downloads. I’m guessing one is the professor and the other one is her?

I think I’m about to throw hands.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Should I be a petty little snitch b---- and send the professor both projects at once and compare every similarity

No because I should be a grown ass being but I’m going to do it anyway because what if I get the short end o the stick and I end up getting accused of stealing content

Time to log off and start working on this. Gotta blast.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Guess who had to cancel their doctors appointment where they were going to get their blood results read to them Because they had to fill out paperwork regarding the helper copying and has to go back tomorrow and call out of work because cHeATinG is a serious issue and the campus isn’t taking any of this lightly all the meanwhile the person who cheated was not present and called me a p----

Meeee
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Dude I totally thought valley girls were just a round character that were added into movies to represent the popular daddy’s girl stereotype in movies and could have sworn no one talked like that in person

I just heard one in real life omg and she’s not even preppy her accent is too California to be true skskskks
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I can’t tell if I find it annoying or I like it but I want to continue listening to her speak

this is what Malibu Barbie would sounds like if she didn’t have to be a kid role model 👀
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    She is definitely from California

But she says some words weird like Georgia accent ish
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I genuinely really like her voice not as me being creepy and thinking weird s--- while listening to it but like it’s really soothing wow she’s like asmr but in California at Santa Monica 10/10
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    No not Santa Monica

Masa California or Beverly Hills

:o she left the gym. Well, now that I know that accent is real I can continue working bye guys
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    We cAn cAlL yOu back

Suck my divk