The Official Thread Of Officialness

Thread Topic: The Official Thread Of Officialness

katqueen45 Senior
    Thanks wacko! I'm sure that not everyone loves me though, heh, I used to be big trouble whenever I first joined ;0 I'd love to get to know you if you want
    We were all like that when we first joined
    katqueen45 Senior
    Sure, but I was reeeeaaaaally bad

I'm the perfect example of character development, atleast on this site anyway
    I try to be as nice and understanding as possible nowadays
    katqueen45 Senior
    You thought I left-
    But I'm back, back, back
    Back again, gain gain

It's only been, like, a week
    But still
    katqueen45 Senior
    Left side note: No one commentated on my ice giant, and it's cool or whatever, but I'm actually only good at drawing humans soooo some feedback would've been nice :')
    katqueen45 Senior
    Right side note: Two people have gotten back to me about the ice giant and I suspect it's because of the post above uwu if you can see this, thanks again guys :P
    katqueen45 Senior
    Upside down note: It's 4am. I'm gonna sleep now..
    katqueen45 Senior
    Sad boi hours 😔✊

Right side up note: I'm gonna go sulk and listen to sad music until 1am
    Dark22978 Expert
    I won't lie, I did catch onto it because of your post! I barely check this website and so I didn't realize you posted new art content until I checked this thread and saw your comment. But I f---ing love everything you draw, your style is amazing
    katqueen45 Senior
    Thank you!! I don't really have a style though, I'm still experimenting and it changes a LOT
    (I'm talking a major style change- like, I show you two drawings side by side and you think "that can't possibly have been drawn by the same person")
    katqueen45 Senior
    Inside out note: IT'S f---ING 3AM AND I'M IN LITERAL TEARS BECAUSE I JUST WATCHED MY FAVORITE MOVIE AGAIN AND IT ALWAYS BRINGS ME TO TEARS GAHHH

T-T The ending! The music! The theme, dream and reality, the vibe! The atmosphere, the tone, the aesthetic, the setting! The storyline! The characters, the drama, the action, the heartbreak, MY heartbreak! Everything about it makes my heart go "oh no and also I love this and also boohoo"
    S_E_ Senior
    What movie?
    katqueen45 Senior
    Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart
    (You probably won't like it, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I didn't understand a lot of it until my second or third watch)
    katqueen45 Senior
    Triple flipple quadruple sideways out note: Mt stomache hearts :( and I barely ate today, but I really don't wanma eat more
    S_E_ Senior
    I'm living for your notes Kat