The Official Thread Of Officialness

Thread Topic: The Official Thread Of Officialness

katqueen45 Senior
    Would you join dark? If I get atleast one other person to agree to join, it could be an actual roleplay :0
    S_E_ Senior
    You had me at gay
    katqueen45 Senior
    Okay!! I'll make the thread sometime today

I feel like it's also relevant to issues in the real world in this century that a lot of people are choosing to ignore or gloss over ;(
    katqueen45 Senior
    Holy crap, I'm doing a little research on gay conversation and it's so bad
    A lot of this I already knew already, but seeing what they do in lists and stuff is a lot to take in
    Dark22978 Expert
    im already in distress for our children
    katqueen45 Senior
    I know right!! I'll have to roleplay the actions of the camp counselors as well :(
    Dark22978 Expert
    :(( -hugs-
    S_E_ Senior
    Ngl kinda tempted to make a pray-away-the-gay counselor
    katqueen45 Senior
    Counselors weren't meant to be playable characters, but if you want to I'll allow it heh
    katqueen45 Senior
    Another roleplay idea (then I'm going to sleep because aaaaaa) not even gonna spwllcheck so know youll all see how bad i english

I've actually had this idea for months.. maybe even years ago. It's legit on a tab in my phone, just sitting there waiting to be hashed out and submitted as a thread.

Nasicallu its like descendenates, where disney characters are involved, but instead of it being thw second generation it's the side chaarcters in human form along with the descendents or family memebrs or side chaarcters (like cheshire cat, chip from beauty and the beast, sebastian from little mermaid, then also drizella's secknd cousin, moana's neice) so it'd be set a few years after the disney stories take place- and they would be, like, spies and stuff that did rad ass bad ass cool ass missions. It's be called operatikn once upon a time, or operation O.U.T.

The thing is, though, as fun as it seems, I have no idea what the chaarcters would SPECIFICALLT do, yknow? I never hashed it out, smh

And with that, good night lol
    katqueen45 Senior
    Wow, my grammar is literally so bad
    katqueen45 Senior
    It's 1am and I wanna fůcking YEET MYSELF OFF OF THE TALLEST BUILDING I CAN FIND-
    S_E_ Senior
    Bro
    katqueen45 Senior
    Bro?
    katqueen45 Senior
    Quadruple extreme double X back flip sidekick double spin inward flaming triplacata jump flip note: I took two tests today (That's why I wasn't on at all yesterday, I was cramming for hours and I'm running on like 3-4 hours of sleep) and I'm pretty sure I made high B or low A on both

The reason I say 3-4 hours is because I legit can't even remember when I fell asleep. Yesterday it was like: Get home. Power sleep (1 hour 30 min nap). Wake up, study. Eat. Shower. Study. Study more. Sleep? Wake up, study. Study on bus. Study while at school.

I went to sleep late and woke up early, that's just how it was :') the reason I studied so much is because it was an AP world history test (literally every student at my school agrees that it's the HARDEST class). I looked over about 100 vocabulary words, I crammed into my memory every powerpoint that was on the blog. I looked over every worksheet we ever did in class.. yet, I still felt loss while taking the test and I doubt I made an A :(

This turned into a rant about the test, but who cares heh? This morning my friend messaged me, saying that I seemed to be too focused on studies. So I poured my heart out, admitted that I need to be financially stable to help my family (I have 6 siblings and all of us are separated due to foster care) and that other than art, grades and school are the few things I can get a sense of accomplishment from. However, these things that give me a sense of accomplishment also jumpstart the perfectionist in me. I could write volumes of the times I stayed up late (on a good night I get 5-6 hours of sleep, 7 or 8 is hella rare) and often whenever I go home I take a nap because I'm mentally drained from the school day. Being a depressed moody teen doesn't help, either.

Ugghhh I'm still ranting, sorry. I'll hit post and either go to sleep or try and catch up to goretober. Whicever comes first.