The Official Thread Of Officialness

Thread Topic: The Official Thread Of Officialness

katqueen45 Senior
    Hi boss baby! What do you mean you, you too?

@roboticlus: Avalon is a classic! And there's an air of calmness about him, he's like the dad of the group (also, other than Arwyn, he has the last amount of powers. Not that there's anything wrong with powers, but I absolutely love characters who don't have a lot of them yet they're surrounded by people who do)
    Avalon is like a constant in the group, even if everything is going down in flames, he'll be there trying to keep everyone calm.
    That's exactly why I made an entire cult arc centered around Avalon đź‘Ť things are gonna get a little crazy for him, hope you don't mind
    I'm glad you like him. I just figured it would be nice to have a heroic naga because most that I have seen usually want to kill you or make you a slave. It's usually what I like to do with villainous creatures like orcs. As for that arc thing, I won't mind. I was planning on him having hidden depths anyway.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Gineye is my favourite, but Avalon is really f---ing cool?
    He’s interesting and his wish is honestly the most selfless ( though still selfish, as is the nature of wishes.)
    If you ever considered doing like a short story based around his life with his wife i’d Read it for sure.
    katqueen45 Senior
    Roboticlus: Awesome! I haven't seen many nagas at all (then again, I don't look around much! The only naga I've heard of before Avalon was a naga from this comic called "Mage and demon queen" and she was okay)
    katqueen45 Senior
    Fake spoiler time!!

•Finn is actually half fire giant, and this isn't even his final form
    •Arwyn and Rowena are twins
    •Gwen is a secret love child, because one of the Vanshire parents cheated, so Gwen is half vampire
    •Destiny sleeps with atleast 5 hockey sticks, because it gives her good luck before a game
    •Jamal is pregnant??!?!?!?!
    •Unnamed has a name- it's Steve Harrington
    •Moonyoung's middle name is Youngmoon
    •Kaiqen is one of Caspian's cousins
    •Caspian is addicted to tartar sauce
    •Charlie is the manifestation of frozen yogurt, the other Charlie is greek yogurt (don't ask how that makes sense, because it doesn't)
    •Raynne has a phobia of the nursery rhyme "rain rain go away"
    •Rosalind is actually an octopus. Really.
    •Desdemona eats coca cola!
    •Dawn actually stole all the crystals!!!!! Because she's a drug addict!
    •Laffy and Taffy actually don't know about the candy they're named after :)
    •Asher's real name is Ash Ketchum, and he's trapped in a school and has to get away with murder in order to graduate
    •Valentina is named Valentina because her parents had [REDACTED] on Valentine's day and concieved her
    •Adonis was actually Kaiqen this whole time, and therefore she is also Caspian's uncle grandpa!
    •Ruby sings "Ruby Rider" every morning
    •Xena Caldwell is actually Xena Caldterrible
    •Milo is highkey just Milo from Fish Hooks :)

Good luck trying to interpret this!!
    .. but what if I said that atleast 1 of the spoilers are true?!

Nah, I'm just kidding!!
    Ha, .. Aha..,, unless...?
    katqueen45 Senior
    Oh god oh f---
    maybe I can reply to all the roleplays in this limited time that I have wifi
    katqueen45 Senior
    Okay I'm gonna lose hotspot soon
    Hopefully no one's too angry that I couldnt reply to everything,, sorry guys
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    That f---ing dang and only reference andh8KNa.
    When you come back I’m schreeching so loud
    katqueen45 Senior
    I'm screeching as well >:D
    I only watched the anime for Danganronpa,, but I'm in the process of watching a gameplay too
    I'm too cheap and broke to play it myself RIP
    katqueen45 Senior
    I finished drawing Desdemona, Raynne, and Rosalind >:0 I also drew Arwyn and I have a sketch of Finn
    I've been on a drawing role while I didn't have internet hehe

I'm gonna wait till paige replies to Fantasia before sharing them though (to keep the order intact), I'm actually pretty proud of how they cane out :P

I'll show Arwyn and Finn whenever I finish Gineye and everything, then I can edit them all together, put them over a cool background, make a poster of some sort?? :) I could even print it out, who knows!!
    Do you think you could draw Mineko's kaiju form?
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    s--- kat, there was a steam sale for all dr games, which is how I got the 3 I didn’t have,
    katqueen45 Senior
    @roboticlus: I'm not good at drawing non-humanoid characters, but idk.. if I'm feeling daring I might give it a try

@Puppet: Darn, I guess I missed it, I don't really go on the computer a lot
    katqueen45 Senior
    Boob
    katqueen45 Senior
    Normally I'd reply to roleplays in bulk, but I skipped one or two because it's 1am and I'm tired so gimme leniency please