how much do u know about the solar system? | Comments
Below are comments submitted by GoToQuiz.com users for the quiz how much do u know about the solar system?
Okay, this quiz is starting to get on my nerves. :-P
I will take this very slowly justifying each of my contentions.
1. Okay, this one was right, but if I could I would rid mercury of that awful hest shield atmosphere somehow just to prove this wrong. :-P
2. *taps foot* okay, again this one was right, but somehow it lingers in my mind like an itch I can't scratch. ... probably because when people say the coldest object(...) I immediately think of a ghostly nebula, which only qualifis of your wording was a little different and said galaxy, it solar system. (But then again, you don't get the feeling that the wording is important when you taks this quiz because your grammar was horrific when you made this...)
3. Still, this is a totally biased question. Pluto is scientifically labeled as a dwarf planet, (but I think of it as a planet) and if you are apparently going for a specific word click in this quiz then the correct answer would be dwarf planet.
4. HOW THE HELL! I guess my homeschooling books must be really old then, because when I learned about the solar system Jupiter only had like thirty known moons..
5.okay, this one was spot on...
6. This one was right too..
9. No argument here.... but I a a little proud that I know that answer by heart..
12. You don't want me to get into this... this question shouldn't even be on here really. This is a debate Tha that been going on for centuries so you can't put a question inquiring the solar system's age without making a biased answer. And I have more proof that it's approximately six thousand years than you do that it is 4,600,000,000.
So all I really did here was prove myself wrong like eight times over dumb facts that I forgot and open up dialogs for famous debatePure1
Pluto is still a planet to me also, I did not bias questions of the sort. And Earth is not 6000 years old, and it never states that anywhere in the Bible or anywhere coming from God, that was inferred by us humans off the things that DID come from God, although if earth was only 5000 years old, it would still be molten; it'd basically be hell. Which it is not. So, that must tell you something.
58% damn, I'm usually really awesome when it comes to science. I know a lot about astronomy anyway. But now, I feel quite dumb. SARCASM APPROACHING: Well thank you for the feeling of being a dumb---.
I WOULD have got them all right, but someone put in a few questions that are a matter of belief. For example, PLUTO IS STILL A PLANET THAT ME. And the age of the earth thing? People say it is millions of Yeats old bit it is just 6000.
Harsh quiz I know, sorry, this one came from a time when I wasn't all that good with making them...
\/screw that, seriously, I didn't look over somethings on it so don't waste your breath responding.Pure1
Sorry I had NO idea it would be that harsh. sorry. D:
ALEX i got 50 %on da quiz 2nd sem was alot in astronomy so ik this--- i shoulda got at leastt a 70% or higher on the quiz!!!Lexiek1
Well like i said this quiz was way harsher than i made it to be
I got 75%.Sphinx1
33%? I stand correxted. I told you i was an idiot Alex. -3-
god dam that was hard.
(2 years thats funny)d_h1