Lost in a storm

Thread Topic: Lost in a storm

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Ty ty))

Character sheet-
    Name- Tamara Ramsworth
    Age- 25
    Gender- Female
    Appearance- Wavy brown hair, dark gray eyes, and a splash of freckles across her nose.
    Personality- ???
    Why they hunt monsters- Out of sheer curiosity. She wants to do research on them and finds them interesting.
    Other- You used the name :'D
    Sgrios Newbie
    Pire smiled as he hung the tea kettle over the fire, moving to check on the soup. "I hope im making this right" he said to himself
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Tamara's eyes opened just a little. Was she dead? She slapped herself. Ow, that still hurt. She sat up, the frosty feeling on her skin melting away in the heat.

"Where am I?" she asked.
    Eggaly Junior
    Gerin finally decided to open his eyes. He could tell he was in a cave. He flew up and looked around
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Robin opened her eyes then closed them again. Her head hurt. She slowly sat up and opened her eyes a third time, determined to keep them open this time. She felt underneath her. It was soft. "What...where..." her mind felt a little scattered.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire heard them and looked at the fur nest "or your all awake! Thats good, i was worried i found you to late" he said cheerfully. He waved to the kettal "would you like some tea? I cant guaranty its any good, i dont normally make it" he said as his eyes appeared to glow
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Um...okay. Thanks," Tamara said.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Eggaly Junior
    "I could use a cup of tea." Gerin said while searching his bag for a hair tie.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire smiled brightly and grabbed some clearly hand made cups, giving them all some tea "the soup should be done soon
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Robin took the cup. "Thanks," she said quietly. She took a sip and refrained from gagging. It was a bit too strong. She drank it anyway. She was thirsty.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Tamara gulped it down, her eyes watering from the heat and strength of the tea. "Thank you for everything," she said, wiping her eyes quickly. "What's your name?"
    Eggaly Junior
    Gerin sipped his tea. It tasted similar to coffee to him. He drank it happily
    "My name is Pire!" The shifter chirped happily as he sat down next to the fire, keeping an eye on the soup "what are your names?
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I'm Tamara, but you can call me Tammy," she said, snuggling into the fur.