Lost in a storm

Thread Topic: Lost in a storm

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Eggaly Junior
    "yeah, that could be bad." Gerin said not as worried as he should be
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire landed just out of sight of the cave and shifted back to human form, picking up the wood and walking in "im back!
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (whoops sorry)
    Robin just kept silent about the whole thing, gathering the information into her mind, and going forward from there.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Tamara tried not to jump and smiled instead. "Oh, thank goodness!" she said in a relieved voice. "It was so cold out there, I wasn't sure if you'd be able to come back what with all this snow."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire smiled brightly and set the wood down "oh im used to the snow
    Eggaly Junior
    "few people are." Gerin said wondering if the monster would out himself
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire blinked at him "is that so? I didnt know that. The people in the village down below dont seem to be bothered by it
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I guess we're not native enough to know," Tamara said with a nonchalant shrug, the cogs in her brain spinning like mad.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "Why do you live up here by yourself and not with the people in the village?" Robin asked.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Oh. Erm" Pire seemed to be stumped on how to answer that question. "I er. Like it up here?
    Eggaly Junior
    "most humans are social creatures you know." Gerin said
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire blinked "oh. I did not know that. Really should have figured that one out" he said, mumbling the last part to himself
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Sir, be honest," Tamara said, a serious expression on her face. "Are you a monster?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire shrugged "depends on your definition" he said, though he appeared caught of guard by that question