Lost in a storm

Thread Topic: Lost in a storm

Eggaly Junior
    "so I'm cutting the formalities here, do you know a monster named marshikarik?" Gerin asked getting down to business. He still remembers the bittersweet day marshikarik came to his home as a child
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire grabbed some bowls off a shelf "no, i dont. As i said, i dont leave my mountain much
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Forgot he was in hooman form))

"I've been looking for a big noodly kind of monster," Tamara said. "He was supposed to live around here, but no one's even heard of him."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire couldnt help but laugh, carrying the bowls over to the soup pot and filling them "why are you looking for them?" He asked as he passed out the soup
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I'm just sort of curious," Tamara said, gratefully accepting the warm soup. "Thanks. I wanted to do some research on them. They're really interesting and very rare."
    Eggaly Junior
    marshikarik is an even rarer monster, because they say it doesn't even exist, I was the last person to see one. gerin thought
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire tilted his head as he sat down with his own bowl. "Well maybe you'll get to see them once this storm passes, he said, waving at the blizzard outside
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Robin took the soup. " Thank you," she said, but nothing else. What she was best at was observing and taking notes in her head. She took a sip of the soup.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I hope so," Tamara said, sipping the soup. It was very good, although she found some particularly chunky patches in it.
    Eggaly Junior
    Gerin drank a full gulp of soup and instantly fell in love. "This is the best soup ever!" Gerin exclaimed with eggcitement
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Pire smiled brightly "why thank you! Im glad it turned out well" he said, clearly pleased