Welcome to Silverholm Academy!

• Locked due to inactivity on May 18, '17 3:54am

Thread Topic: Welcome to Silverholm Academy!

SingerSentral Novice
    Is it safe to start now?
    katqueen45 Advanced
    Well Puppet and Charlie didn't make their characters. I'd give them another day to post because they may not be on right now.
    SingerSentral Novice
    Good point. I'll maybe start tomorrow or something.
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    Name: jack chase
    Grade:9th
    Looks:this
    Powers:can turn into this and while like that can teleport
    Personality:calm easily irritated and can become angry very easy when mad run
    Fears:closed spaces
    Pets:this guy
    Oh my gods it's a puppy link
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    Forgot something in powers guess it's to late now
    katqueen45 Advanced
    I ship them
    Who?
    katqueen45 Advanced
    Nevermind 😂
    Teeeellllll meeeeeee
    katqueen45 Advanced
    I ship the wall with the floor. There you go :)
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    I'ma just add the power I forgot

Pyrokenesis
    O.o well ok then

Cool
    Sorry I'm late!

Name: Draculaura
    Grade: 8th
    Looks: Long black curly hair with a purple bow on it, and a purple gown with black shoes
    Powers: flight, shapeshifting, can disappear, can turn into a bat, can control people through their mind, and can communicate with animals.
    Personality: Arrogant, mean(to some people), sassy, smart, loves pranking people, mischievous and is a lover of animals
    Fears: Her skin burns when under the sun, mirrors
    Pets: A talking black cat that can transform into any other animal

Is it too long?
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Welcome to Silverholm Academy for strange and exotic children! We teach them about where their strange powers and exotic looks come from. But, since last month, Silverholm Academy has experienced strange things. Children and teachers have been found dead on the floor of the halls. Their powers have been going crazy and out-of-control. Some children are even becoming to be a little bit...dark, as we might say. So, will you enroll in Silverholm Academy...or stay at your human school, where your powers and looks are getting you bullied?

Character Sheet:
    --------------------
    Name: Annie Sylvester
    Age: (can be from 5th-12th grade) 15?( I'm Scottish so I'm not sure how grades work)
    Grade:??
    Looks: except Annie has blue eyes with brown circles around her pupils due to having central heterochromia.
    Her wardrobe for now :

[url=

Powers: Annie can bring her drawings or anyone else's drawings tomlife with a splash of her blood.
    Personality: Annie is incredibly shy and social interactions have actually caused her to faint. She's not good around people and prefers animals and plants.
    Fears: People, Heights, yams, Fire, Ghosts, Social interactions and the dark
    Pets: (optional; can be stuff like dragons, unicorns, etc.) A dragon drawn from chalk named Mr.Whisper

This thread is locked. You may not post.