Possible agoraphobia
    katqueen45 Advanced
    Trypophobia (I got it bad man)
    Claustrophobia
    Betophobia
    Metophobia (look this up omg 😂😂)
    katqueen45 Advanced
    Oops forgot definitions
    Trypophobia: fear of small bunched together holes on the human skin (looks too weird for me man don't look it up)
    Claustrophobia: fear of small spaces (got trapped in an elevator by myself when I was like 7)
    Betophobia: pretty sure that's fear of heights
    Metophobia 😂: fear of being so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies
    BooBear83 Newbie
    Acrophobia :c
    sademogirl Senior
    Agoraphobia: This is a fear of open spaces. It's basically a fear of going into an open space, but having no where to escape to.

Athazagoraphobia: This is a fear of being forgotten. Which is honestly..
    This is the reason I try so hard to be everyone's friend.

Cleithrophobia: Jesus, this is my biggest fear. People always get it mixed up with Claustrophobia. Cleithrophobia is the extreme fear of being trapped. Like, I'm terrified of being put in a coffin and buried. The space is too small, and just the thought kills me.
    Hazelbear Junior
    Well thankfully people aren't normally buried alive... I mean who wouldn't be scared of that
    Hazelbear Junior
    I think my biggest fear is torture.
    d_h Experienced
    Taphophobia-(this sides with my fear of Death) the fear of being buried alive which was most popular in the 1800's.
    coolme3 Senior
    lil bit claustrophobic
    I have severe coulrophobia, or fear of clowns. I'll burst into tears at the mere sight of one. Idk they just freak me out so bad. Somehow, though, mimes are fine.
    jhulio Novice
    Katsaridaphobia - The fear of cockroaches. I don't know why,but I've always been afraid of cockroaches.Most likely because I live in a very clean environment.

Sphesksophobia - The fear of wasps. Not sure when this came from,but I rarely leave my house because of the amount of wasps.

Taphophobia - The fear of being buried alive. I'm already afraid of death,this just makes it worse.I used to have nightmares about then when I was little.

Pyrophobia - The fear of fire. I'm scared to get close to open fires,as well as lighters and matches.I'd accidentally burn myself when I was little,plus I shake so bad I'm scared I'll drop the match.

Glossosphobia - The fear of public speaking. [I] I just... can't. I get absolutely terrified of things like that.

Typanaphobia - [i]The fear of needles.
    Spiraled after a fight I had with doctors when I was little,I was f---ing terrified of getting my vaccinations.

I probably spelled at least one wrong, I'm sorry if I did.
    aadee Advanced
    Fotografizophobia - the fear of having your photo taken.
    blue_skies13 Novice
    Arachnophobia.

*shivers*
    Jayfeather310 Junior
    ^ WHAAAAT!? I LOVE SPIDERS!

This thread is locked. You may not post.