On the off chance that anyone cares...

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:27pm

Thread Topic: On the off chance that anyone cares...

kitty1802 Advanced
    Things are getting bad again. I should probably go back to therapy but I don't want to. Just, everything's going to s---. Ever since April when that b---- ruined my life. And what kills me is that she doesn't even know how much she has completely f---ed up my life.
    Yeah. I doubt anyone gives a s--- but I thought I'd just post this because I needed to say all of that.
    dannylover321 Advanced
    Okay who do we need to "talk" to? With my bat?

I'm sorry someone did that to you and wish the best of luck of you getting your life back on track.
    kitty1802 Advanced
    That's the thing, though. It happened seven months ago. I guess I should be over this by now. I mean, yeah, she cheated on me...
    Appayipyip42 Senior
    ...have U.N. Owen?
    ZYTOKINE- kiminiaete
    Slim_t Advanced
    wonder why she cheated on you
    dannylover321 Advanced
    I had someone cheat on me before.
    Kish Expert
    Sorry she cheated on you Kitty, I have been cheated on too but life moves on I guess.
    kitty1802 Advanced
    I know life moves on... it's just that her cheating on me has completely f---ed me up. My anxiety got worse, my entire mentality has gotten worse... just everything sucks.
    dannylover321 Advanced
    *hugs*
    kitty1802 Advanced
    Did I mention that there's a high probability of me having severe depression?
    Selena112 Hot Shot
    She cheated because she didn't know the beauty of what she had. Don't let a foolish girl ruin you. You're worth so much more than she ever saw. I love you. She didn't. Her loss.

I'll always be here for you, Kitt.
    kitty1802 Advanced
    Thank you, Selena.

I dread going to school every day because it means I have to see her.
    Selena112 Hot Shot
    You're better than her. She's lucky to see you.
    kitty1802 Advanced
    i bet shed rather see the a--hole she cheated on me with
    LoneShadowWolf Experienced
    Meditating might help. Supposedly it has shooting qualities.

Talking helps. Whether it's irl, over the phone, or on here, letting people know helps. Having people there for you is even better. And everyone in this thread is here for you. Talk whenever you need it, okay?

This thread is locked. You may not post.