The Land of Stories Roleplay

Thread Topic: The Land of Stories Roleplay

ChameleonLeap Experienced
    You don’t need to know anything about the series to do this, other than the Land of Stories is a large emerald book, that when it is opened-

It casts you into a world of fantasy. The only way out and in is with the book. All the fairy tale characters... Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, Jack and the Beanstalk, are all present in this vast world, along with other characters from fairy tales.
    But, goblins and trolls, witches, and much more also lurk in this world. The wolf from Little Red Riding Hood, the bears from Goldilocks, and everyone from the stories.
    A few teenagers have stumbled on this book, and are thrown into a world of mythical characters and settings.

But can they save this realm from the evil that lurks?
    Character Sheet:

Name -
    Gender -
    Age -
    Appearance -
    Personality -
    Other Information -
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Never read the book, but can I join?
    Emowoman Novice
    Name: Lexi Emerald
    Appearance: blue eyes brown hair and purple tips and tan skin
    Personality: kiddish? Loyal, honest, cold, harsh (later in the rp she is kind)
    Other information: she is very good at remembering what happens in the fairy tales
    Dragon- of course you can!
    Emo- Next time can you ask to join?
    Tragic Newbie
    Ooo, can I join?
    Name - Madison Stell
    Gender - Female
    Age - 14
    Appearance - A medium weight girl with tanned skin and sandy straight hair, along with many freckles on her arms, face, and legs. She has brown eyes.
    Personality - A bit nasty when it comes to dislikable topics, otherwise she’s a good friend in general and she’ll go to the ends of the earth for her friends.
    Other Information -
    Mind if I join? I haven't read the book, though.. :3
    Totally fine! You can join
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Name - Weston Chapman
    Gender - Male
    Age - 15
    Appearance - curly blonde hair, tall, bright green eyes
    Personality - (I'll do it later)
    Other Information -
    Oh, thank you! :3

Name - Doel (Pronounced: Doe el)
    Gender - Female
    Age - 13
    Appearance - Light fawn brown hair, she is rather skinny due to eating disorders (Like me lol), she has a mixture of both pale and tan skin, and a birth mark right on the back of her hand.
    Personality - You will see, like Spice always says..
    Other Information - I'm actually taking her off of a book I'm making. Her mother and father were both killed by her brother after he had been killed by a murderer on the loose at school playgrounds. She was the next victim of her brother before an artist named Azure came along. Soon enough, his body had been put to rest after a long year of tragic deaths. Finally, it had stopped. Doel visits her mother, father, and brother everyday, and now Azure lives with her.
    (Oop- Sorry! She's actually 14! :3)
    Ellie- Of course! Sorry, I didn’t see you message before
    Name - Kymara Doragon
    Gender - Female
    Age - 14
    Appearance - a small, lean girl with very pale skin with freckles across the bridge of her nose and underneath her eyes. She has long blonde hair with a natural ombre that goes from a light brown to golden blonde an almost plantium color. Her eyes are a silvery-blue that almost always have a mischievous glint in them
    Personality - clever and kind, but can be very mischievous and cocky
    Other Information - nones
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    I haven't read the book, but can I join?