Tater Tot Banana

Thread Topic: Tater Tot Banana

dragonsfire Advanced
    "I'd there is I haven't seen it" Harper said.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    *If
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (SpIcE)
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    (sOrRy)

Crypta typed in the air, keys glowing her fingers landed. "They have a lot of weapons, right? Explosives, bombs, etc."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "Yeah..." Harper said. What was she doing?
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Okay," she said brightly. "So we could blow them up?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "But there's people in there," Harper said, looking at her.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "That's right," Crypta said, sighing. "Sorry. I'm more used to robotics than living things."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper looked away from her. She forgot there were people in a place that trains assassins?
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "If there was a way to limit the damage to just the weapons, it would take out their line of defense," Crypta said, simulating it. "Which would leave the facility vulnerable."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "How did you even get a map of it?" Harper asked. "You hadn't even heard of it until a little bit ago."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "There's a sort of international web," Crypta said. "Rex was able to scan existing facilities and he chose the most likely one."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "No outside of the organization even knows it exists except for you," Harper said. "They've made sure of that."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "That's strange," Crypta said, frowning. "I wonder how he got it."

She lifted the dog into her lap and pulled out a few tools, determined to get to the bottom of the mystery.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper kept on going straight. "Eventually we're going to have to stop driving," he said.