Tater Tot Banana

Thread Topic: Tater Tot Banana

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Crypta racked her brains. "What do they do at your facility to make you forget? Maybe it could be a reversed process."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper shook his head. "All I remember is how I was when they recruited me. They constantly remind you of it. They say they're offering you a better life but they're not."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "If we can invade the facility, maybe we can shut it down," Crypta said. "Then no one will have to be trapped in it anymore."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "Some of us, we tried that," Harper said. "We thought they were gone for good. But they came back stronger than ever. They found me. I don't know why they didn't kill me in the first place, but they kept me."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Plot Twist: The first attempt was done by Gaynor and James))

"You can't just run forever," Crypta said. "Eventually your luck will run out."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (XD that's what I was kind of thinking too but what reason would they have to destroy a town? And the way James is 02084 doesn't make as much sense, or maybe it was a different era and they changed it)
    (Actually the group Division one we're doing is the preview of this one. Or maybe Division is constantly being brought down and constantly rebuilding itself.)

"I know," Harper said, "But I'm hoping that my luck will stay around this time."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Maybe the Division is sort of branched out, and certain parts do it a certain way to determine what makes the best fighters? Idk, maybe different eras had different ways.))

Crypta tapped a pencil against her forehead. "If infiltrating it doesn't work, what will?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (That's what I was kind of thinking. But I'd have to look into it and see if it would work out.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (whoop haha)

Harper shrugged. He didn't know. At this point he just wanted to get away.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (*whoops, and also bumping)
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    I'm back -u-))

"We have to find some way of stopping them," Crypta said. "Rex, analysis."

The dog made a whirring noise.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (You didn't reply for a whole two days! *faints*)

Harper looked at the dog, then realized he should probably be keeping his eyes on the road and looked in that direction instead
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    *gasps* Preposterous!))

Rex opened his mouth and a miniature building projected in front of them. "Is that it?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (Indubitably)

Harper nodded but didn't say anything. He just kept on driving
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Crypta enlarged it, studying it. "It looks like they're pretty stacked. Is there anyway we could blow it up?"