Tater Tot Banana

Thread Topic: Tater Tot Banana

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    1. She's unused to horrible things/people or 2. Mebbe the girl should wear a jacket?))

Crypta pondered the information she had received. The world seemed to have gotten even worse in her absence.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (Maybe lol)

"Why are you trying to help me?" Harper asked.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Because..," Crypta seemed to struggle for words for the first time. "I'm not sure. Because I'm human."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper looked at her, a little confused.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "To be honest? I thought the reason that the world is so bad is because of humans," Crypta said. "Not that I'm wrong, persay, but not all of their flaws are bad. We can be honorable and we can love. There's a power in love that no machinery of mine could ever truly comprehend."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "But people rarely ever use that ability," Harper said.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Some people do," Crypta said. "But others pour their love into every action they make. I want to be like that."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "You did for me when you found me," Harper said. "Or maybe you were just that curious."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I don't know," Crypta said. "That's what concerns me. As if I'm not as human anymore."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "Of course you're human," Harper said.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I know, but it's not what you are that matters, it's who you are, if that makes sense. I feel like I'm losing my humanity," Crypta said miserably.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "That's how I meant," Harper said.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Really?" Crypta said, perking up a little. "How?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "The giant metal horse, for one," Harper said. "You took me in even though it was obvious I was being chased."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Maybe," Crypta said, sounding hopeful.