Stuck With Each Other [Literate/Semi-Literate Roleplay]

  • Locked due to inactivity on Jun 23, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: Stuck With Each Other [Literate/Semi-Literate Roleplay]

  • avatar
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    ( I’m not sur eif that character is really in theme with the general gist of the role play? But that’s isabels desiscion.)
    ( also I’ve decided that Eliza has just stayed home on the farm, because I’m struggling to write for her. )

    Chris looked a little irritated, considering he’d given her such a prized artifact. He calmed down as he channeled the energy in his gun. It would help him slay Evan.
  • avatar
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Are you alright, baby boy?" Alex asked, as he put the saber into his empty sheath. It fit perfectly, of course. What good is demon magic if it can't be cool?

    yeah you might have to tone him down a bit. If he's going to have elemental powers please make it only one, and no celestial swords lolol))
  • avatar
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    ( Alex is destroying my heart tbh. Chris is just like “ wow marry me???)
  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ganz charged at the door and slammed head first into it
  • avatar
    Eva slowly moves to the door
  • avatar
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Kitty you skipped me.)
    “ I’m fine, don’t worry love!” He said happily.
    Of course the house was warded to the t...so breaking the door wasn’t going to be a bit moreover difficulty. Instead Chris just unlocked it.
    “ I know we’re fighting but this is my home?” He said a little nervously.
  • avatar
    Isabel Star Advanced
    Alex laughed a little, giving Ganz a light pat on the head. “No need to go over the top, buddy.”

    alex has just turned into soft dad tbh))
  • avatar
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ganz growled at him and shook his hed before taking off down the hall
  • Runnerfiend Newbie
    Ok then I just have a katana and a normal silver dagger And my elemental power will be lightning, is that ok ?
  • Runnerfiend Newbie
    Can just appear out of nowhere??
  • Runnerfiend Newbie
    A figure steps out of the shadows and stands there down the hall watching at Ganz
  • avatar
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    ( ok, I should explain a few things, one it’s not your turn it’s mine, then it’s kitties.)
    ( two as previously stated the manor is warded to the T. So you’d have to actually manually break in, unless you already were inside before Chris activated the alarm system.)
    Hopefully this is helpful.)

    ( Alex and Chris are just group parental, which if funny considering Alex wanted Chris dead like twenty pages ago.)

    Chris modded seriously and followed Ganz. “ according to my phone, there’s ten intruders, two witches, three humans, and the rest are half demons.”he confirmed. “ they’re all spaced out and I imagine, looking for the vault.”

    Chris’ absence quickly caused the vault to lock its self up.
  • Runnerfiend Newbie
    So where am I supposed to be??
  • avatar
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    After kitty?
    If you read my post, you’d see that he has to attempt to get inside, manually, no magic, just find a way in. )
  • Runnerfiend Newbie
    Ok how about I will be outside the manor waiting for you guys since I can sense a group of magical beings here

This thread is locked. You may not post.