Stuck With Each Other [Literate/Semi-Literate Roleplay]

Thread Topic: Stuck With Each Other [Literate/Semi-Literate Roleplay]

Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    ( o h n o )
    Selebe poured a potion down Chris’ throat.
    The hunter coughed loudly and gagged a bit at the awful taste. His wounds had sealed up and he wasn’t as tired.
    He sat up “ my stuff is in the armoury. They won’t be able to get into it because it only opens for someone of my bloodline.” He revealed...” or if I was married my partner,”
    Eva still wandering around the seemingly big placr5looked behind her and realized she must have gotten lost. Her nose twitched in irritation practically waiting for something to pop out
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Then let's get there." Alex said, transforming into his wolf form and nudging Chris onto his back.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ganz looked at them before he took off down a hall
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Chris did as he was nudged. He gave them direction to the armoury...which do course was hidden in the library.
    Eva fiddled with the books curiously as her senses went wild she looked around eith narrowed eyes was her conpanions coming or enemies
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "A fan of books, I see." Said Alex, looking around. He had never really learned how to read. But there were more important things to worry about.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ganz spotted Eva by a shelf and tackled her woth a squawking sound
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Eliza sighed deeply “ there’s you are! We were worried sick!”
    She surveyed the room as Chris quickly moved over to the vault befor ehesitating, “ what if they just want me to open it?”
    Eva squeaked as her companian tackled her knocking her over "owie...sorry didnt mean to"
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Then I'll kill them, no biggie." Alex said with a shrug.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    She lives!
    Isabel Star Advanced
    I LIVEEEE
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    *throws cookies everywhere*)

Ganz trilled happily and then licked her cheek
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Chris kissed his boyfriend. “ not if I do it first.” He said teasingly