IMPORTANT

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:28pm

Thread Topic: IMPORTANT

Omega_Wolf Experienced
    so you know how people have a "guardian angel" or something?
    is that even real!?!?!!?
    AnimePhan Advanced
    Yes. :P It happened to my mom before. She almost got hit by a car, but nobody was around her, some mysterious hand pushed her back on the side walk and she was safe. I believe that story.
    Hikaru Katsu Senior
    lolno.png
    barberbob2 Senior
    People like to think things are looking out for them, kid. Sorry, but the data points to nope.
    Kish Expert
    If anything I have the freaking Grim Reaper hanging over my head or something... Way too many close calls for comfort :/
    carma Junior
    It also happened to my mom too. She had a statue of her guardian angel. It was turned to the side. She looked away, looked back, and it was turned the other way. I believe that story.
    username Advanced
    Nah,
    Reason Junior
    It's all bull.
    I don't know if it's real but I believe in it
    The Geek Hot Shot
    Guardian gnomes are another matter altogether though.
    Kish Expert
    I think I have a lucky Leprechaun though, he says I should find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and I told that idiot I want money directly not gold
    Omega_Wolf Experienced
    ...........wtf
  • QUIZFIZZ2 Newbie
    I believe that story . I don't know if I have a guardian angel because somehow in life or death situations, I always end up safe and sound . Can a person pray for a guardian angel or to speak to ghosts. I could only wonder what the possibilities are...

This thread is locked. You may not post.