New thread, new me.

Thread Topic: New thread, new me.

Paige_ Senior
    Yee!

I'm doing okay. I accidentally started eating a part of a secret santa gift for a girl I dont know bc I was sad but I got a big bag of gumballs so I can get away with it lol
    I stopped tho. I gotta wrap some gifts and do some paperwork with a lady for a vocational training program. I'm really excited about it! It's going to help with getting a job and internships and stuff so yee
    Paige_ Senior
    Sorry my grandma came back for a little and we were trying to organize the shopping bags for Christmas lol
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    BRO I DID THAT WITH COOKIES LOL

But aaaay I'm happy for you! Seems like you're getting things done :))

Np, I'm trying to do some bank stuffs
    Paige_ Senior
    Yeee
    I swear I gotta hide the food i give people
    Paige_ Senior
    Sister being ignored
    School is almost over tho
    Paige_ Senior
    I think I'm weird? Or something is wrong with me?
    Like when I'm myself people tell me that 'I need to stop' saying things I want to say. People also say I act like a 3 year old.
    My friends say that these are the things that they like about me, but it's hard for me to make new friends because whenever I'm myself people say I'm 'too chaotic' for them and sometimes people tell my friends that they're 'scared' of me.
  • Hi Paige, you're awesome! Merry Christmas!
    Paige_ Senior
    Omg Reese! I miss you! Merry Christmas!
  • I miss you too! I'm really busy, and I've decided to minimalize my time on GTQ. But I'd love to chat sometime. I'm sorry about abandoning our roleplay, I was really overwhelmed! Talk to you soon,

Reese
    Paige_ Senior
    It's totally fine! I got you fam!

Sorry I've been all over the place
    Paige_ Senior
    I got a laptop and I was going to use it and set up for like college things but I'm just f---ing around
    Paige_ Senior
    I just love the sound of my obnoxious typing.
    Paige_ Senior
    Angy incoming
    boss_baby Newbie
    HOW DO YOU KNOW. WAIT IM NOT ANGRY
    boss_baby Newbie
    Paige man what do you think you're doing