New thread, new me.

• Locked due to inactivity on Jun 23, '20 3:54am

Thread Topic: New thread, new me.

Paige_ Senior
    I love u in all different forms
    boss_baby Newbie
    Yeah and I don't like any of my Dark accounts anymore so I use this one sometimes
    boss_baby Newbie
    u don't mind of we talk in here do you bc I can't be bothered to change accounts? thank you paige
    boss_baby Newbie
    *if
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    pls kill me hardcore
    Paige_ Senior
    👌
    boss_baby Newbie
    nvm i switched for u
    might stay in this one now
    Paige_ Senior
    I'll do anything for mi bbys

Sorry I'm babysitting responds will be slow
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    How's that going?
    Paige_ Senior
    Good. I babysit every day, it's usually pretty easy. You just gotta make sure you're always keeping an eye out lol
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    I don't have the patience or brain power for that, I feel like..

do you get paid? ;O
    Paige_ Senior
    Nah. My grandma gets paid because she watches my 1 year old cousin Monday-Thursday until she gets out of work. I watch him for a little bit, but my grandma is the one paying the bills, she deserves the money.

I also watch my 59 year old grandpa who got diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's. He lives with us, and honestly it's the least I could do. My grandparents took custody of me and my brothers so we didn't have to go into foster care. He took care of me when I needed him, it's my turn to help take care of him, y'know?
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    Ohhh I see. That's nice of you! I've started taking up chores around the house so my parents can focus on work and taking care of themselves. I hate the chores but it's the least I can do
    Paige_ Senior
    Yeah. You should give back if you can. It makes your heart all fuzzy
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    It does!! And it makes you learn to appreciate the little things

How are you feeling mentally rn, if you don't mind me asking? Are you feeling any better?

This thread is locked. You may not post.