Paige_ Senior
    Paige_ Senior
    Paige_ Senior
    Paige_ Senior
    I think I'm having a 2007 Britney moment

Me: I'll be a lot better as a user and be nice and kind and-
    Inner Drew P Weiner: 🤡
    Paige_ Senior
    I sound like a f---ing pedophile and all I can imagine is Kennith with this stupid f---ing smirk on his face
    Paige_ Senior
    Honestly guys idk what is possessing me into thinking this is funny and I'll doubt it will stop soon
    I'm so sorry
    Paige_ Senior
    I'm going to the aquarium on a field trip in what was my favorite class and I could barely wake up this morning because I'm dreading it, and I guess it showed because my grandma asked what was wrong and when i told her she's gonna get mad at me and told me she cares how I feel. After I told her she screamed at me, told me how horrible I am, then refused to talk to me.
    My IEP meeting is today.
    And honestly I think I'm going to drop out
    Paige_ Senior
    Like tomorrow
    Paige_ Senior
    Love being able to not even handle CPS class bc mentally unstable
    Paige_ Senior
    I kinda want to talk about this to my friends but I don't think this is something they want to see. So I'm gonna explode here

Speaking of friends

I honestly don't even know what to do anymore. I feel like they'll just ignore me and think I'm emo if I confide in them in anything. I feel they only will talk to me when I act more loud and carefree. So why don't they talk to me when we leave school? I thought I was doing what they wanted. And I'm like falling apart and I'm about to scream
    Paige_ Senior
    When it's someone else in the friend group everyone listens to them and it's just like aaaaaaaaa
    Paige_ Senior
    Ok I'm gonna go back to being my true self, Drew P Wiener and change my profile picture to the real me

This thread is locked. You may not post.