7 day update

• Locked due to inactivity on May 11, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: 7 day update

"Dream the spooky dreams and pull out the creepy memes now so that they will be dead by october and be 10xxx more spook"
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    Spooky
    O u O i got tipped 10 dollars today that person must have been in a good mood

I got myself an ice cream thing and a bottle of milk with that so i can watch Netflix and eat

; u ; life is fantastic๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
    To be honest I wonder how people who share rooms have sex

Do they like inform their roommate someone will come over? Or do they just not tell them and hope no one walks in?

I hope it's the other one i feel like it would be awkward for all the people involved in the situation lol
    The girl i have Math with has a solitary room and it's really cute but not much different from regular dorms
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    thats what the tie around the door knob means
    HoW dO u KnOw wHaT hEr rOom LoOkS lIke

Smh we study together and i prefer her room bc the lounge area is loud and I want to concentrate
    Edit sorry I didn't see you

Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Wait guys brbbbbb
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    whatthehecc
    Ive made $20 off tips this week according to my calculations and not including my salary plus the small bonus of discounted food

7u7 b---- I'm rich
    Lmao i spend all my tip money on food
    I must makeup for my malnutrition months
    I don't want to jinx myself but

So Far my classes have not been as tedious as i thought? Like there is some level of difficulty but not as hard as i thought?

Or maybe it's because i started out with community college in high school so now I'm chill with regular university because i know what's expected

Im not stressed like i was in high school

O.o weird.
    Today my study buddy and i went to the theatre

This thread is locked. You may not post.