7 day update

Thread Topic: 7 day update

I recently got a hold of my f--- boy emo snapchat and honestly where the f--- did i get all these friends from

The cringe of memories i saved is over 9000
    ello Advanced
    I can be a friend
    Ty ily ❤💞💙💜💕

U know guys the reason i came to unlv instead of transferring to unr is because im worried about my mom. She comes and goes and sometimes we don't know where she's at and honestly i feel like here in vegas i might be able to find her and keep her with me because
    Even though shes mentally unstable and wasn't the best mom i know she tried amd during the times we were not yelling at each other i have some memories of her being nurturing and buying me stuffand taking me places
    I guess what im trying to say is that i was ungrateful
    And now that im older i miss her and regret taking her for granted. Im scared i might find her on the streets as a hooker or as a walmart employee im scared i dont knkw where she lives or if she eats
    To all of you who still have your mothers with you appreciate them if you can because when you no longer have them near you you'll miss them like hell.
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    quit making me tear up fam
  • Crack Fien Newbie
    Sorry I lost my password
    And I'm sorry
    Happy 49th birthday, mom.
    Moving on because i can't do anything about the fact that my mom isn't near me

Ya bOi is 18 now i can get fuk
    ello Advanced
    Oof yea
    f--- im never drinking again
    My stomach hurts so bad and i just threw up ahh
    I need someone to come help me