7 day update

Thread Topic: 7 day update

It's my room too
    f--- it im just going to sleep in a shirt and shorts going to try to wake myself up or something and then knock myself out to bed
    Night gotoquiz
    Jeeshan Hot Shot
    Night
    Despite throwing up and the painful hang over i must say i really appreciate the party from last night

It was a combo if my birthday and this guy named Tyler so

They made us drink mini solo cups representing the number of years we turned
    I don't really remember but i think he turned 21 and i drank 18

Guys this is illegal at its finest point

Honestly the only reason i got in was because one of the girls i study with is friends with the gf of the other birthday guy from the birthday or some sgit like that
    Now back to real school stuff

There was no study thing she called it off bc her head hurt so i worked on campus finished my shift and went to the mall to buy some pants
    Im so sleepy
    That dream triggered me beyond belief holy f---
    Yo can you s--- up and enjoy the fact the professor called off today's class let me sleep damn
    Shut*
    I went to the campus health center today to tell them my head was going to explode of how much it hurts they said to lay down and asked me a bunch of questions
    They just gave me sn aspirin and told me i was probably just stressed and to go to sleep
    Im going to knock myself out night guys
    There's a group of guys on campus that walk around wearing fanny packs and yelling esketit or however the f--- you spell it

I never thought I'd see memes in person this is amazing lmao

No but props to them their outfits qnd cars probably cost more than everything i own 😂