You know what? Only one that I have in mind can come in.

Thread Topic: You know what? Only one that I have in mind can come in.

dragonsfire Novice
    I smile also. "Yes, she is, but envy does not care who you are. It is good that you teacher her how to nurture life, for although I am an excellent cook, I cannot grow in a garden. I will teach her to the best of my abilities, and she will grow in kindness as much as she does power."
    Raynefall Junior
    I look toward Gabrielle. "That is true but I cannot see us getting envious. It shoulds like we have a plan then. Should we go back to her? She is probably getting nervous.Well, more nervous than before."
    dragonsfire Novice
    "Yes, we should. We don't want her to leap completely out of her skin." We walked over to her. I held out my hand to her.
    I looked cautiously at the hand extended to me. Such a simple gesture, yet so symbolic. My hand hesitate over hers. Dare I take it? This was a decision that would most likely change my life forever. And maybe Priscilla's too. I took it cautiously.
    Raynefall Junior
    I smile at her. "It is okay, I promise. We don't want to hurt you. In fact, we want you to live here, in our home, with us. If you don't have any family, that is."
    "Priscilla," I blurt out. "What about her?"
    dragonsfire Novice
    She wavered, and I thought everything was lost. But then, when she placed her hand in mine, I relaxed, not realizing that I was tense. I lifted her off the ground, and led her downstairs. "Does anyone live here?" I ask. I didn't want her to think that I was only going to use her for information, but I needed to know if we could live here. We needed a place to stay.
    dragonsfire Novice
    (Hold on, let's go back, sorry)
    "Who's Priscilla?"
    "No," she says. "But one of my friends is the same as me. Her name is Priscilla. She lives in the dumpsters nearby. That's where our kind end up; we're not really accepted into the community."
    dragonsfire Novice
    I look a Ambrosia. 'Another one,' I mouth.
    (In answer to your question)
    "Priscilla's my only friend. She's just like me, she acts the same around the music. She lives near the dumpsters. That's where our kind end up; we're not really accepted into the community."
    "Are you looking for our type?" I ask.
    dragonsfire Novice
    (Yeah, sorry, that's what happens when one doesn't reload the page for a bit)
    I nod. "Yes," I say to Gabrielle.
    "There's Paul, the bartender, down the street," I say, beginning to rattle off names. "The little orphan boy always looking for handouts. And the young woman working at the cafe downtown."
    Well, farewell! I hope we will be able to continue this entertaining roleplay later.