The Amelia Concours
Thread Topic: The Amelia Concours
-
dont breathe
wire brush creeping through the channels
grows close
winstrom
mildew
cancer
dust
tarp
i would like for you to take your tarps off and go around with me -
-
Soju
-
It doesn't hurt really anymore
Because I changed and you didn't
I think the beauty I see in it is more pure than what you see -
Maybe tomorrow I'll have the will to start
Or Saturday
It's just carpet
I wonder what corner I need to look around to see the solution -
seed and strawberries
-
I hate you
I wish I would've hugged you when you actually needed it and I wish I would've left you out for the dogs when you deserved it -
too crude for me
-
Sound deadening
-
I feel bad about both parties
I just want to make and receive
Not sure why it's that way -
moongiant steps
-
I have chains coming out of my throat
-
I pull the skin down slowly
-
I'm not tired, I could just stay awake all night. I understand that my condition is different. Maybe it is actually the case I would have been better off not being brought in. I don't understand why this my punishment. I understand I am lukewarm. Can you hear me? I am looking for art. The only lead I have is from shoi, and from the 411 balloon. I have spilled enough on the bench to save me and I have spilled enough on stainless steel to warrant a rescue of comfort. But it doesn't matter, and I have received the opposite. This is why my skin is coming off.
-
Can you hear me
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules


