Kitkat's Art Thread

Thread Topic: Kitkat's Art Thread

katqueen45 Senior
    Thank you :D I wanna say that I have a pretty good grip on color theory but idk if I'm quite there yet haha
    katqueen45 Senior

Aaaa! I'm so happy with this! :D It's Finn!! Hopefully I can print it out at school on Monday haha

I drew and inked it traditionally, but then took a picture, extracted the lineart, and colored it digitally (here's the traditional version)
    katqueen45 Senior
    Y'all ready for an art dump?

Here's the first one, I was literally so proud of it that i set it as my lockscreen
    katqueen45 Senior

Here's a pic of my fire boi! Have I showed you guys my fire boi before? He's on my art instagram
    katqueen45 Senior

This one is for an art telephone (ever played telephone? It's like that, but with art!) Me and some friends go together and decided to do it, but don't tell anyone because it hasn't gone all the way down the line yet so no one from the group should see it
    katqueen45 Senior

Forgot to post and external link for the image above, oops
    katqueen45 Senior

This was for an art trade :D
    katqueen45 Senior

Here's a pixelated fire boi! I might make a video game (nothing big) but I never have time RIP
    katqueen45 Senior

And last but not, this cutie! I'm using him for a roleplay and he's also the main villain for a story (which coincidentally also has fire guy in it) right now I haven't written anything, it's just kind of all in my head.

He's like, the main villain guys.

The biggest, the baddest boi.

But he's soooo cute! I swear the cuter I make a character the more evil or crazy they are
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    he can stab me anyday
    katqueen45 Senior
    Only when he's feeling stabby :)

(YES IT'S AN ICARLY REFERENCE OKAY SUE ME-)
    katqueen45 Senior

S_E_ Senior
    What a cutie!
    Kalafina Senior
    I freaking love these