Kitkat's Art Thread

Thread Topic: Kitkat's Art Thread

Hiccstrid Senior
    Not to be a smartass but actually if you change the ".org" in the postimg url to ".cc" it does work (at least for me it does). ^~^

Also, HI 😁
    katqueen45 Senior
    You're not being a smartass at all, that's actually really helpful!! How are you broskie??
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Glad to be of help then :)

Am good, just living daily life trying to stay out of trouble XD Hbu? It's been a while ^~^
    katqueen45 Senior
    It has been a while hasn't it (That's probably my fault though sorry uwu) I've been well :3
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Heh I've disappeared my fair share too it's all cool 😎
    katqueen45 Senior

^^ This is kinda old but I firgured that I don't really want this chat to die uwu
    katqueen45 Senior
    Woahh bump before it locks up mah dude
    katqueen45 Senior
    I got a pack of 60 Ohuhu markers for $30 on Christmas so I've been soing a lot more traditional art now that I have a wide range of colors (not every color ever but still a lot, very practical)
    katqueen45 Senior

Here we go. Might as well post a drawing since I had the link on hand and it's been forever since you guys have seen my art :P
    katqueen45 Senior

katqueen45 Senior
    Oh gosh
    Oh man
    I'm looking through this art thread-- I seriously thought that I was the s---, huh? Wow, they're all literally soooooo bad, I can't even πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
    Kitsune Senior
    Always a mood with old art.
    The handful of links I checked out vs now.. That improvement is always the best.
    Very cute style now~
    katqueen45 Senior
    Danke schΓΆn
    Hopefully it only gets better, I'm still figuring things out
    katqueen45 Senior
    I just noticed that most of my characters hate yelling
    Probably something that has to do with me personally, oops
    Kitsune Senior
    It will. If you haven't already, figured studies can help. Like quick sketches of people in different poses to help get anatomy down. References.. All that good stuff.

Starting with what you know never hurts