Wolf Roleplay: Part of the Pack

You are the alpha in this pack, and you must use that rank wisely. The main wolves joining you are the male omega Blitz, and the female beta Eclipse!

Could you survive the harsh winter? Could your pack successfully hunt enough prey? Soon you will be able to find out! Have fun, and try to make the right decisions!

Created by: Random101

  1. You woke up, and shook the snow off your fur. This was going to be a freezing cold winter, you could tell. What is the first thing you do?
  2. The omega Blitz and the beta Eclipse came over to you right before you could do that. "Could we go hunting?" Eclipse eagerly asked, eyeing Blitz who was looking away from you.
  3. Both of them walked away, and you shook your head. Why does Eclipse insist on being friendly with Blitz? Oh well, you are getting a bit hungry, and you smell prey. Which prey do you choose to hunt?
  4. The scent of caribou catches your attention. It appears to be closer then the prey you were originally focusing on, and most likely bigger. Do you go for it instead?
  5. You successfully catch your prey, and bring it back to where your pack is resting. One of the female wolves named Grace hopefully peeks at your catch. What do you do?
  6. She nods to you, and walks away. You finish the last of your prey, and stand up just as Blitz passes you. Will you take the chance to have a bit of fun? (Heh heh)
  7. You decide to chase him around a bit. Right as you start running towards him, Eclipse jumps in your way. "I won't let you do this!" She shouted, and turned around to a shocked Blitz. "Blitz, come with me. I have something to tell you." She sighed, and nudged him away from you. What do you say in response?
  8. She doesn't respond, and you decide to follow her. She stops walking after a while, and you can't see her from your hiding spot. You hear her voice. "Blitz, I think I'm going to have pups soon. Your pups." You heard his shocked voice respond, but couldn't make out any words. Soon they left, and you were there to ponder what you just heard. After much time, a blizzard started blowing around you, and you somehow found your way back to where the others were making shelter. You decide to talk to Eclipse, what do you say?
  9. "I couldn't help it! I'm so sorry!" She appeared to be holding back tears, and you couldn't help but feel sorry for her. You decided that it was okay (after much much much thought) and in just a week, the winds of Winter truly started to blow. Freezing in the cold, prey was scarce. You managed to catch a deer, do you share it with your starving pack?
  10. This quiz has now ended, I hope you like your results!

Remember to rate this quiz on the next page!
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad.

What is GotoQuiz? A better kind of quiz site: no pop-ups, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes that you can create and share on your social network. Have a look around and see what we're about.