The Other Side: Morning II | Comments
Below are comments submitted by GoToQuiz.com users for the quiz The Other Side: Morning II
@PuffBall haha I'm glad you're excited that it's out; thank you ^^ let me see if I can address some of your questions...
1. Well, who's to call what the dark side? Do you think Vi and the others think they are evil? Hm, something to think about, and I do have something written with how Vi met Blake, but like I said to rvelez, wondering where if I should add it. And I know there's a good quote from Oromis from Eldest by Christopher Paolini about whether the "evil" people think they are evil, but I can't think of it! D: tragic...
2. Blake's POV >:) yep that's what's planned (some revising is in order for that part though :P)
3. maybe you mix Cory up with Alex from Dannica's Beautiful Secrets since they're both such flirts XD now between Cory and Blake, I think I know who I'd like to choose, but shhh writers have no favorites 0=)
4. Interesting... slightly covered in the next DLMH actually
5. XD thought you might be
6. 2nd paragraph of my response to ivoryleaf (minus the last sentence) XD I'm working on them =)
After I read this, I fell asleep. Yeah I read this in my bed because this is a bigger priority xD
Blake is obviously upset D: And yes, I do mind that I missed Blake putting his shirt on xD I'm ignoring that last picture of him because I already have a guy in mind :) Maybe Blake is still upset about 'me' getting away from him? I can't wait for Blake's point of view.
Now, getting on to why I love Blake so much. From what I read, all the other guys back home are...perfect. I told Dannica this before but it's the same with you. Jack, Kris, Cory, they're all just perfect. They're fun, nice and amazing. But with Blake, he's....real. He's human. He's has flaws and impurities. He gets frustrated, he has a terrible past, he can't get the girl he wants and decides to drown out his troubles in his harem and booze. That is so real to imagine yet he's drawn out in words. I'm not saying that Jack, Kris and Cory don't have troubles but they just don't make me get that feeling that I get when I read about Blake. There's an obvious reason to why he created this group and he's got sides to him, real sides. Maybe that's the reason why I love villains and bad boys. They're not perfect and they're flaws are what makes them so charismatic. Only my favorite characters get this detail ;) And the way you described Blake the night of the gala, the pain is so real. He was probably abandoned before D:
I know that you probably didn't expect this when you first started writing about Blake lol. Because every time someone decides to write this deep, meaningful thing about my work, I'm amazed because I didn't plan it in the first place xD Well, hurry up with both the series and definitely with Blake's POV I IST DYING HERE.
As for the contest, I'm only submitting one character. I know for sure that the characters are going to affect the plot line greatly so I'm sorry if it puts you in an trouble.
@rvelez aw a sugar crash? :P oh did you go trick-or-treating? If you did, what did you dress up as? :D and if you didn't just ignore the question XP yes, there's a lot of drama there, and it would be a whole lot different if there hadn't been. I have started a little writing about "flashbacks" to the time before all the drama increased in Blake's group, but I'm weighing how to incorporate them if I will at all yet. If I choose not to, they might just end up on my site (whose color scheme I need to change for the mobile version; I just saw that it's all just plain black D:) thanks for reading!
ivoryle af: haha, thanks for taking the time to read ^^ You bring up a good point there... the villains and bad boys - oh! There goes my heart XD yes, their complexities and flaws make them compelling, and I do have a soft spot for my own villains :P no, I didn't expect this when I first created Blake. My thoughts were at that moment, "I need a bad guy... but he can't be evil, he has to be complicated because just creating a super evil guy is too by-the-book." I'm very surprised that apparently, he's turning out that way all by himself :P
For Blake's POV and DLMH, I'm having a writer crisis moment. I'm looking back at what I have written, and I just want to erase it all :P I'm going to compromise with myself though, and just try to revise it. No problem about the character! You won it, and I'll work with whatever you give me =)
OMG OMG OMG OMG!! GAHHHHHHH, ITS OUT! Although i have a list of questions I've realized i have:
1. The thing that i dont get is how did Vi and well, people like Vi chose the dark side :( pooey.
2. What will Blake do when he finds out that the main character lost their heart neckless, and what will the main character do?
3. Gosh ... Now im down to Alex and Blake... Which one should i pick.
4. Has anyone fascinated about the main character and the trapped immortal had an agreement that would keep humans safe and get along and have a philosophic conversation or something. And then the main character goes on her own and everyone is trying to look for her when she really is getting all the stones ( pieces) and you know, but with out Blake's team as well?
5. You forgot when Blake puts on a shirt.... well im fine with this though ;) :D :P
6. I AM DYING HERE FOR THE NEXT PART OF THE OTHER SIDE AND DONT LEAVE ME HANGING
I took long reading this because I had to feed my dog and I ate too much candy,all the nrg drown away so I always glanced down and sigh,trying to catch my breath.Anyways BLAKIE WHY?!WHATS WRONG?:( and I feel bad about the whole Jack thing.I smile when I was reading the part when I first met him.*sighs*now its all different and I wonder what it would of look like if there wasn't any drama from the beginning...everyth ing would be diffrent:( NEXT PART PLEASE!!!!!!rvelez1
I just realized that I forgot the paragraph where Blake puts a shirt on, but... I'm guessing that most of you won't mind XP
I'm gonna guess you JUST posted this! I feel specialll for reading it first :P No, I definately don't mind that missing paragraph ;D
waiiiiittttt .... CRAPILITIOUS! It took me a moment to figure out what i did wrong cause i read my comment and i'm like....- waiiiittttt THERE IS NO ALEX!!! IT IS CORY!! >:( why do i keep getting myself mixed up ....grrrrr
i agree @ivoryleaf :3
I love this as usual.Keep witingjjjcutie1
@ixheartxu yuss I just posted this today =) congrats for being first ^^ thanks!
@jjjcutie thank you :D