Patronus Quizzes - Find Yours
- Harry Potter
A patronus is a sort of positive force, a guardian in the form of an animal conjured by wizards and witches for protection. It is a key feature of the Harry Potter series -- every character has a distinct patronus. But to cast the spell is not so easy...
Do you know what your patronus would be? Can you you easily name the patronuses of Harry and his friends? Please, try the fan-created quizzes below. EXPECTO PATRONUM!
Our Patronus Quizzes
- What's Your Patronus?[by: amazon, rated: 3.9rated: 3.9/5, published: Sep 13, 2008]
How many of you Harry Potter fans wonder what your patronus animal would be? Living in a muggle world it is difficult to tell, until now!
- Can You Ace This Patronus Quiz?[by: Zainab, rated: 3.97rated: 3.97/5, published: Jul 16, 2018]
Do you know the patronus of these 15 characters? See how many you get right.
- Find out your Harry Potter patronus[by: Sophie, rated: 3.91rated: 3.91/5, published: Apr 8, 2018]
Discover your Harry Potter patronus. Take the test, answer true to who you are, and soon enough your patronus will be revealed.
- If you were a wizard, what would your patronus be?[by: Firestar, rated: 3.78rated: 3.78/5, published: Apr 20, 2008]
Eight possible animals are under consideration for your patronus. Which will you get?
- Find Your Patronus![by: Erin and Kerry, rated: 3.71rated: 3.71/5, published: Nov 28, 2009]
Everyone loves the infamous Harry Potter. Though have you ever thought what it would be like to have that kind of power yourself? Take for example, the…
- Patronus Finder - What is my Patronus?[by: slytherclaw, rated: 3.39rated: 3.39/5, published: Jul 11, 2011]
Are you ready to learn about your patronus? Answer questions about your personality and interests.
- Discover your Patronus[by: xia, rated: 3.14rated: 3.14/5, published: Jan 6, 2010]
This quiz determines your personality type and matches it to possible patronuses.
Have you seen our daily top 40 quizzes?
Thanks for making GoToQuiz your quiz site. Create a quiz for Facebook, your blog, web site, or journal using our simple step-by-step process.