How Attractive Looking are You? | Comments

Below are comments submitted by GoToQuiz.com users for the quiz How Attractive Looking are You?

Post a comment:
Does not allow HTML or UBB code. 2,000 character limit.
Sorted by: TOP | new
  • The quiz is also not accurate because the author placed their own ideals on beauty on to the quiz. Clearly 1. The person who made this quiz is FAT aka CURVY. 2. The person who made this quiz used celebrities as a landmark to rate attractiveness depending on which celeb you pick. The features used to describe highlighted big eyes and lips, the nose selection was messed up. Instead of "pudgy nose" it should have been button nose. Quiz is far from accurate.. not sure why people are taking offense. This quiz says a lot about the person who made it then the quiz itself.

    dumbquiz
    1
  • No surprise, I got 18%. Who cares about what you look like. Seriously. Why is everyone care about the looks for? Seriously, people are so weird these days. :| I don't even care what I look and I still have friends. This is the most biased quiz ever. And whatever. And plus, you should not care about what you look like, as long as you are neat enough and are making a good impression on what you do and say. Seriously. If you are attractive, mean, arrogant, and an overall not good person, no one will like you. Sheesh.

    HexSnitch8872
    1
  • This quiz is messed up clearly the creator thinks blonde haired slim blue eyed straight hair prep girls are attractive well you knows looks aren't gonna get you far if you're dumb as squat

    Rantingthis
    1
  • This quiz clearly like the women big! funny how for body size "curves" aka FAT was made to seem like it was more aesthetically attractive then being skinny. Skinny was marked "straight up and down"..

    dumbquiz
    1
  • This quiz is bulls---. I dont even know why I took this. Why should I let a s---ty quiz tell me how I should look? I know I'm attractive and everyone who took this quiz is attractive also.

    Papillon
    1
  • 59%....better than what I got on another quiz. Funny though- people always tell me I'm super pretty. I guess they're just lying. Right.....

    Piper
    1
  • i was rated 62% that is cool with me i have always known am not ugly but prety. Even if the result says lesser result i will not mind.because i know am so lovely , prety.and attractive.

    Ajollydamsel
    1
  • So I have to have curves, blonde hair, blue eyes, prep to be considered pretty? Biased.

    creavityfl
    1
  • 47%

    This quiz is rude! You called me unattractive! >:(

    PurpleCherries
    1
  • I agree with AmazingAuthor, this is very offending.

    IcyDesignns
    1
  • Well that's not very nice.

    musicdino
    1
  • This quiz was offendeding. IT's about whats on the inside.

    AmazingAuthor
    1
  • 62%. better than the other one which i got 38% on -_-

    harpusrox7
    1

Thank you for your interest in GoToQuiz.com!

Don't leave without browsing the quiz categories. Find your state's quiz, or maybe your country.