Whoever hates sports and never plays it comes here.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: Whoever hates sports and never plays it comes here.

I like music Novice
    And I don't like any sports except wii fit. XD
    Alana Novice
    woooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooow....... no offence, but sports make ppl awesome, so ur a low life. and i am not a fag, and i play sports. watch what u say cuz i will get my revenge.......
    Carri04 Novice
    i dont like sports, the only sport i actually like is badminton!
    rachcab21 Novice
    I'm into cross country and track & field. Doing sports make you fit. There is nothing wrong with sports, so...I'm out.
  • xXWeeWiiXx Newbie
    I hate sports but i havent got anything against people that like them
    Carri04 Novice
    Cassie there's no need to be rude about it, I like some sports (hockey, soccer, badminton, tennis, anything that doesn't require me jumping really high cause of my weak ankle) but it's kinda show offy to mention all of the sports you play, very show offy
    Hikaru Katsu Novice
    I've never even been to his sports thing forum. I hate sports.
    Biance Newbie
    I love sports. I like softball/baseball,soccer,hockey,swimming,volleyball,and basketball.
  • xXWeeWiiXx Newbie
    I used to play hockey but got fed up and stopped
  • barberbob2 Novice
    hey! all those people who are calling us fags because we dont like watching full grown men in tight pants fighting over balls shold seriously rethink their lives. honestly its just kinda sad...
    I like music Novice
    Whoa, I created this forum ages ago, and I thought it went down, but people came back... weird... anyways, I'm not in any of the sports threads except this one and swimming and gymnastics, I thought I'd participate more and I saw this thread was at the top and I was like: WTF!!!!!!!
  • barberbob2 Novice
    good for you
    I like music Novice
    ... Was that a physical insult?
  • barberbob2 Novice
    no. it was a sincere, good for you.
    I like music Novice
    Thanks.

This thread is locked. You may not post.